Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

New Sphynxlair Moderator!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Larians! I would like to introduce our newest moderator here on Sphynxlair! Please welcome Natasja @Toa and Ross to the Sphynxlair team! She is a long time Sphynxlair member who is kind, helpful and friendly and will make a great addition to the Sphynxlair team. I would also like to thank @Catzzzmeow and @Yoda mom who have been our moderators for sometime now, they both work very hard to keep this place a comfortable home away from home for all of us. :)

Screen Shot 2019-01-09 at 5.14.34 PM.png

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
Yay @Toa and Ross !!! I know you will continue to support members and share your knowledge/experience of this amazing breed. Thank you for all that you have done in the past and I know everyone will enjoy the future with you as a moderator. You are always so supportive and kind. @admin thanks for the shoutout, but today is all about Toa and Ross :)

MelissaAlice

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
@Toa and Ross thank you and I know you will do an amazing job!

To be honest; aside from all the many changes with the kids and moving and what not .. I work in account now for a few car dealerships and it can get pretty boring and so I thought what better way to spend my down time with all the amazing Lair members!

lealea

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
@Toa and Ross congratulations Natasja! You so deserve the recognition for all the kind words of support and encouragement that you give to others on Sphynxlair. I can not think of a better person to join the team of staff. You are an amazing friend, sphynx mummy and contributor on the lair. Well done! I’m so happy for you! Woohoo!

Sheofthrone3

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Hello Larians! I would like to introduce our newest moderator here on Sphynxlair! Please welcome Natasja @Toa and Ross to the Sphynxlair team! She is a long time Sphynxlair member who is kind, helpful and friendly and will make a great addition to the Sphynxlair team. I would also like to thank @Catzzzmeow and @Yoda mom who have been our moderators for sometime now, they both work very hard to keep this place a comfortable home away from home for all of us. :)

View attachment 90039
Yay! You deserve it! And I didn't know the other two were moderators! All 3 are awesome and very friendly and welcoming!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Back