Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

New Stroller - Yeah!

Candys

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Dinka just LOVES his stroller. misc 032.jpgmisc 031.jpg

Bella07

Banned
Oh, there's no suprise that he would love it, I love it too! Dinka looks really great in it! When I get a Sphynx, a stroller will probably be one of the first toys that I will want to buy. Seems like so much fun!

Candys

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hey Jacks Mom, when I was a girl I had one of those bicycles with the banana seat and a big basket in the from. My little siamese would ride in that basket. So cute. That kitty also rode horseback with me and would even ride in the kyak. :BigSmile:

Candys

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
:ThumbsUp:GOT IT ON EBAY
Leopard Skin Posh Pet Stroller Dogs Cats w/Cup Holder
US $32.88
Seller info
Member id bestpetwarehouse ( Feedback Score Of 12875)
98.9% Positive feedback

sphynxie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Just ordered one for Nudie- thanks for the info Candys! I love the leopard pattern and now Nudie has new wheels:LOL: I always took Nudie everywhere in her stylish carrier, but now she'll have a better view and more room!

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Wow - thats a good deal!! And its really super cute!! I have a thing for leopard print as any cat woman would!! lol
I looked it up - they up'd the price. Still cheaper than mine and it has all the same amentiys other than no basket underneath for extras (which I hardly ever use).

JacksMom

Banned
Hey Jacks Mom, when I was a girl I had one of those bicycles with the banana seat and a big basket in the from. My little siamese would ride in that basket. So cute. That kitty also rode horseback with me and would even ride in the kyak. :BigSmile:

How fun! I found a wicker one on ebay with a cage thingy on top and with fur-type padding inside...looks real comfy, too. Going to take the plung and get it ($78) so we can go on rides together! Am also taking the plung on the stroller, too, on eBay! Yikes! :Woo:

Gizzymom

Banned
How fun! I found a wicker one on ebay with a cage thingy on top and with fur-type padding inside...looks real comfy, too. Going to take the plung and get it ($78) so we can go on rides together! Am also taking the plung on the stroller, too, on eBay! Yikes! :Woo:

Ahhhh, Jacks mom:
They are worth every penny we put into them!!! :Wink:

sphynxie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
As I wait for Nudie's stroller, I have a question: Can I bring her into stores if she's in the stroller or am I limited to pet stores?

Candys

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I try to get by with as much as I can. I live in a town of 100,000 people (dog people). I took Dinks into ACE Hardware Sunday and a couple came up adoring him and all inquisitive. The funny thing is that the man said he had a cat that rode with him in the car a lot and the cat's name was Toonces. He was all over Dinka. If anyone says anything to me (which they haven't), I tell them that I am socializing Dinka to all situations to see if he is fit for a therapy cat, which I am in reality.:BigSmile:Go for it - share that precious time with your hairless one.:ThumbsUp:

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
As I wait for Nudie's stroller, I have a question: Can I bring her into stores if she's in the stroller or am I limited to pet stores?

If anyone says anything to me (which they haven't), I tell them that I am socializing Dinka to all situations to see if he is fit for a therapy cat, which I am in reality.:BigSmile:Go for it - share that precious time with your hairless one.:ThumbsUp:

I take Gleek out to various stores (I avoid grocery stores) on errands 2-3 times a week. I always keep him clipped into his carrier by his harness. I usually ask the first employee I see if the store has a policy against therapy animals and explain that he is a pet assisted therapy cat in training. I have never been refused and get great responses from people in non-pet stores. Gleek's favorite spot is visiting with the ladies at Bath and Body Works.

Back