Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

New TATTOO with sphynx:)

Barrelstar

Lairian
OOOPs, spelled sphynx wrong, couldn't edit....Been wanting this for awhile now: That is o'malley in the pic... First pic is me and my husband, second pic is us with our artist (who did Phillip's tree about 2 years ago)

Attachments

• pics 606.jpg
    pics 606.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 126
  • pics 607.jpg
    pics 607.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 99
Last edited by a moderator:

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Re: New TATTOO with sphinx:)

I love the Tattoo.
I have a cat Tattoo in memory of my Stripe.
I had no pics so it does not look like she did.
Nice Tribute.

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian

Beautiful tattoos...it's nice to have a lasting memory of your O'Malley.

Brooke

Banned

Love it!! I have a tattoo of my dog, Virgil, that passed away in 2008. I've always thought of getting one of my Harold, too...

tessblack

Banned

Very cool, never thought about doing that. Just think even when you get old and wrinkled the kittie will still look good!! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian

Love your tattoos!

Very cool, never thought about doing that. Just think even when you get old and wrinkled the kittie will still look good!! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

:LOL: That cracked me up! It's so true. Another reason our sphynx are perfect!

Barrelstar

Lairian

LOL!!! Too funny! Lots op people told me not to get this big tat on my arm because it will look bad when I'm old! I condidered that but you know I will only live once and have wanted it for a long time:)

tessblack

Banned

LOL!!! Too funny! Lots op people told me not to get this big tat on my arm because it will look bad when I'm old! I condidered that but you know I will only live once and have wanted it for a long time:)

Good for you, it does not matter what anyone thinks, in the end you have to make yourself happy!

Mug-ys mumma

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Cool tribute!! What a lovely picture!! You must be really pleased with it.

I've got a large tattoo down the right side of my ribs and stomach plus numerous small lizard ones all over and am having the black sphynx logo tattooed behind my left ear at the end of the month and then another large tattoo done down my left hand side.

I totally agree with you, you only live once and might as well personalised the skin your in, that's what makes us all different. :BigSmile:

X

susi794

Staff member
Love the tatt--your artist is extremely talented. And loved the post about when you get old your sphynx will still look good--had to laugh about that one--sphynxies are supposed to be wrinkly!:LOL::LOL:
And I was just thinking about english dave myself the other day--haven't heard hide nor hair of him since he got married and moved back to England. I miss his humor.:Cry:

ckutkuhn7

Banned
I have a lizard on my left foot (Tribute to my Iggy, RIP) and I'm having the SphynxLair logo tattooed on my right foot this spring/summer or something similar to it. Jim is already thinking about having Snuffie tattooed on him, her actual photo. And he thought he would never be a cat person!! hahaha

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I would love to get a tattoo of something to do with Sophie and sphynx I just can't think of the perfect thing yet. I love the silhouette because it makes the ears stand out... still thinking...

Back