Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

New to forum

selah59

Lairian
Hi! I just joined this forum. I am so happy to find it!
I am owned by 5 sphynx and 1 cornie. Our newest addition is a 4 mth old calico sphynx. She was a blessing!

I love my babies. Nice to find you all! Eager to get to know you. Have a great night. :BigSmile:

Allison

Lairian
Hi Selah... what is the name of the one in your avatar (and the handsome batman/woman mask look is just gorgeous markings!)

Finally someone who has as many Sphynxes as I want (I want 6 but only have 2 at the moment).

Can I ask how you deal with the litter of so many...it's the one question that has crossed my mind several times (and thought very seriously about building a separate bathroom for them with extraction fans for the smell!)

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Selah59 and welcome to Sphynx Lair!!! Im glad you found us!
please share some stories and pics! We love em here!
Enjoy!!!:Laugh:

lovinsphynx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Welcome to the sphynx lair forum family! we look forward to hearing your stories and seeing pictures of your naked babies!

harley

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Welcome. I just recently found this site also.. I love it. I wish I had the time to devote to six Sphynx. My one has me rapped aound his paw, I couldn't imagine what I would be like with six. I would need another job just to pay for their toys..lol

selah59

Lairian
My baby in the avatar is Nigel. He was my second sphynx. My first died of cardiomyopathy...it was awful.

Having a brood is fun. They are just wonderful! When I sit down at night to watch tv or get on the computer, I am covered with babies! I look at my hubby and say, 'this is the life'....I LOVE being covered with my babies!

Life is not dull with this crew. The newest addition has an attitude like no other.:Hysterical: She is very 'winey' and very opinionated.:Surprise: Most of my older babies have accepted her. She is just darling!

I will try to post pics...must learn how to do it!:Sweat:

Thank you for all the warm welcomes!:ThumbsUp:

Hairlesslove

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Welcome selah59!! I am also new here and I am in love with this site! Love looking at the pictures:LOL:!-So many cute sweeties!

Love your babies,They are all BeAuTiFuL!....

Back