Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

New to sphynxlair!

Stevieraek

Lairian
My name is Stevie Rae and my boy’s name is Sic . We got him around July 2018 and he has truly been a blessing . By far the sweetest animal I’ve ever met ! Being a first time Sphynx owner I have learned a lot in the last 7 months, but I am here to learn more! Here are a few pictures of my sweet boy :)

Attachments

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Stevieraek welcome to the lair family ! Happy Sic Gotcha!
Thanks for sharing the precious pics!

Look forward to your journey with us with lots of pics and tales! He is so adorable!

Jump in and enjoy this fun friendly bunch :)
Everyone has something to contribute and we can never get enough pics!

Here is a great link

Do not hesitate to ask any questions :)

Staceyxxx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Aww sic is adorable :love: Welcome to the lair..! Life has just got a lot brighter xx

Catzzzmeow

Staff member
Welcome to Sphynxlair! Your little guy is adorable. I look forward to seeing you become an active member in the community.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @Stevieraek and welcome to Sphynxlair! So glad you found us! What a cutie you have there! Please enjoy the community! :)

Cinafina

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
{=Welcome to the lair Stevie Rae and Sic! Lovely pics, he seems like a very affectionate gorgeous boy!

Toa and Ross

Staff member
@Stevieraek welcome to sphynxlair for you, your family and Sic. Sic is very handsome. And so adorable to see him cuddle with your daughter. They seem to be best buddies. Sphynx are great pets to grow up with!

JSal

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
@Stevieraek welcome. Sic is adorable. I love how cuddly he is. A sphynx can certainly steal your heart with th

JSal

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Their sweetness...