Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

New to the community

TheNakedTs

Lairian
Hi!
I'm Lucie, born in the UK although I now live in Norway :)
My two little girls are Tara and Tina, half sisters from a lovely Scottish lady who also happens to live in Norway. They are not actually Sphynxs - their father is an Elf cat, while Tara's mother is a Bambino and Tina's a Dwelf.
Neither of my girls has short legs or curly ears despite their parents' phenotypes, so they are often mistaken as pure Sphynxs.
I'm still a bit shaky on the terminology, so please correct me if I've made any mistakes.
I joined this forum as I am completely new to the naked cat community and would love to share experiences and get any tips I can when it comes to caring for my naked children! :)
I've added a photo of my girls, taken on Norway's constitution day :)

Attachments

Last edited:

Catzzzmeow

Staff member
Hello and welcome to Sphynxlair! Your girls are adorable. I think you will find this community to be very helpful and it is full of newbies as well as experienced members which makes it a good mix. I hope to see you become an active member in the community.

Patti

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Welcome to sphynxlair @TheNakedTs Tara and Tina are so beautiful and adorable. So cute their white noses. And so proudly posing for Norway's constitution day!

Hairless Blessing

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Welcome to sphynxlair, good to have you.
Pretty little ladies, you have.

Yoda mom

Staff member
@TheNakedTs , Adorables! Looking forward to your journey with us! Jump in and enjoy this fun friendly bunch :)
We all learn and grow together here for the love of sphynx :)

Sheldon13

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Aww they are beautiful girls!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sphynxmoms

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
@TheNakedTs Welcome Lucie, Tara & Tina! Looking forward to seeing lots of pics and hearing stories about your adventures together!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @TheNakedTs and welcome to Sphynxlair! So glad you found us! What a cutie you have there! Please enjoy the community! :)