Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

New to the forum - looking to adopt - Idaho

petlover

Lairian
I am new to your forum and have enjoyed great information in it. We live in southwest Idaho and am a stay at home mom to a 9 & 10 year old, We Love animals and have fostered great dane dogs waiting for their forever homes and raise a few milk cows, I have been looking to bring a wonderful Sphynx cat into my home. I am alright with a re-homing of a cat (not necessarily a kitten) but have had the worst experiences. Dishonest breeders and people who claim to want to re-home their cat, but it has been scam after scam. Makes me sad to see such greedy people willing to cheat people. I am hoping when the time is right the cat that needs us will be there. If any of you know of a kitty or cat that needs a new home. Please let me know. In the mean time I will keep reading all your posts and information. Thank you.

Toa and Ross

Staff member
@petlover welcome to sphynxlair. Sorry to hear you came across too many people who tried to scam you. Good luck in your search. One day the right sphynx will come along:)

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @petlover and welcome to Sphynxlair! Good luck on your search fo a Sphynx! Please enjoy the community! :)

Jeanhill72

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I live in Caldwell Idaho and we have a WONDERFULL breeder here! I got Walter from them. Thier waiting list is full right now, but might open up at the first of the year, or at least for sure in the spring. If you are interested in her information, let me know!

Yoda mom

Staff member
@petlover welcome to the lair family! bless you for opening your heart and home to help the danes ... love to see pics of the cows!
do they have names?

stay active with us and check often ...several of us have adopted from members.... I have 4 adoptees...

please be sure to read the sphynx info center thread .. great to prep for sphynx life :)

there are good threads on reputable breeders and also a fraud tip thread in the help center

so sorry you have come across scammers... I nearly got scammed too... the fraud tip thread really helped during my search

all paws crossed the sphynx stars align!
jump in and enjoy this fun friendly bunch! post along with us!!!