Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

New to the forum! Sissi returns to Austria...

dviry13

Lairian
Hi Everyone,
I've been reading this forum for a while now and finally decided to introduce myself.
I am originally from Israel where I first met these lovely cats, my parents having 2 of them Canadian Sphynx (originally due to a cat allergy - yes, we are only allergic to the hairs and NOT the saliva!!). I had all sort of pets growing up, mainly dogs (Yorkshire Terriers, Boxer) but other cats as well (Abyssinian, Siamese, Persian). I couldn't live without one, and pity the people that never had pets (my wife used to be like this, now she's "changed" ;-)

Now I live in Vienna, Austria and last year received my first Sphynx - called Sissi - and been even more in love with them than ever.

I know that not only these cats are special, also the people that are ready to love and care for them (as well as accept those calling them "aliens") are the most special of all.

I personally (and in the name of all Sphynx am proud of all of us and thank you all for taking such an extra special care for these very special souls.

Take care!

Facebook Fan Page

My Wife and Sissi on the day we picked her up:

The "Look":

As colorful as her owners!

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Hi dviry13, welcome to sphynxlair! Souds like Sissi is a lucky girl to have you and your wife:ThumbsUp: We look forward to hearing alot more about her!

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Welcome to Sphynx Lair dviry13. We are a friendly and supportive bunch. Thanks so much for the pictures. I love how you captured "the look"...classic Sphynx. Sissi is gorgeous.

Bella07

Banned
Welcome to Sphynx Lair! Sissi is absolutely gorgeous, I love her markings and those eyes! We look forward to seeing and hearing more about yourself and Sissi :Laugh:

susi794

Staff member
Welcome dviry13! It's a pleasure to "meet" you. I believe the people here ARE special and we care about each other as well as our cat babies. Sissi is beautiful! I love the last picture on all the colorful tapestries. Am looking forward to hearing more from you.
Hugs from Susi and the gang

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome to the lair dviry13. Sissi is beautiful and her eyes are stunning! Looking forward to getting to know you better.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi dviry13 and welcome to Sphynxlair! Glad you joined us! Please enjoy the site!:ThumbsUp:

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi dviry13 and welcome to Sphynxlair! Glad you joined us! Please enjoy the site!:ThumbsUp:

Back