Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

New to the group and Fostering two Sphynx

laurelfagan

Lairian
I am new to the group. I foster kittens for Purebred Cat Rescue on the west coast. I currently have two Sphynx that I agreed to foster before kitten season starts up again. Lady Bird 4 yr old owner surrender. She has had severe URI and has been on several AB for the past two years. Owner just couldn't deal with her anymore and surrendered her to our orginization. She is going in on Monday for a nasal flush (hopefully we will find nasal pylops), a dental, and spay.
The other new foster is a Peterbald (we think), found wondering the streets of North Hollywood and adopted by the owner from the shelter about a year ago, owner surrendered him, contacted our rescue and Macho Dude was transported up to me. He also has a URI, (Hug!) and is going in for a vet exam on Thursday. I have Clavamox and Doxy but don't want to start him on meds until his exam since this has also been a year cronic issue with him per previous owner. I am dealing with "Snot" all over my home office but they are quite adorable in their own "hairless" way.

Laurel

Marnasobsession

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome! We have all seen the adorable pics of your two from Mack. I just sent a email to the rescue about Harry and Turtle then came to the Lair and saw your post.:LOL: You will firnd loads of support and info here!

2sphynxgirl

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Welcome to the lair! I'm sure you will fnd lots of info here..we even have a Peterbald named Meecho! As I am currently dealing with snot at my house, I can sympathize!:Laugh:

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Laurel welcome to Sphynxlair! We ish you luck with these little gifts you have taken in!:Laugh:

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome to Sphynx Lair.
Is this the rescue in the Sacramento area?
I hope both cats feel better.
I was told it is not safe to spay a cat and do a dental on the same day because the dental realeases alot of bacteria which causes more chances of infections.

Rustshark

Lairian
You are one of the precious few, large hearted people, who's heart is about to become BIGGER!! This is a WONDERFUL site for information and support!

abbyknitter

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
:ThumbsUp::BigSmile: I am so excited you decided to join. I love it on here! (I am almost half way done with Dudes sweater, it is blue and white):ThumbsUp: Welcome!:ThumbsUp:

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hi I have seen the pictures that Mack posted. Glad you took in those poor little kittys, good job there are people like you!

Back