Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

keon718nyc

Lairian
Hello everyone and glad to meet you all, My name is Keith. I have a 9 month old blue eyed Sphynx named Jinx who lives with me here in New York City. He's a great companion and love him dearly. I have had him now for about 7 month's now, was neutered about 3 months ago and he is doing really well and happy his daddy found this forum. I have done a lot of research before i got him as i do for any exotic pet i ever owned and figured he was the perfect companion for me. My last pet was a Holland lop rabbit i had about 9 years but passed away a few months before i got Jinx so it was a hard decision but well made. I had bad allergies growing up around cats but i am so happy that i have "0" signs of any allergies to Sphynx cats which is very cool. I will post pictures soon of him and happy to be a part of the Sphynx Lair community!

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Hello @keon718nyc and welcome to sphynxlair for you and Jinx! Hope to hear a lot of stories and see a lot of pics of Jinx.
Sorry for the loss of your rabbit buddy.

I'm from the Netherlands so hearing you say you had a Holland lop rabbit for 9 years makes me very curious. Never heard of it! Do you have pics of him/her. And what was his/her name?
Cause we love all pets here:).

Natasja

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to Sphynxlair. Glad you decided to jump in and introduce yourself. You will find this community is full of friendly people and a great combination of newbies and experienced members. I am looking forward to seeing your Jinx. We can never get enough pics.

Patti

naomi

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hello Keith and welcome to the lair! I'm Naomi and this is my 2 year old girl Frida.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1443027775.414815.jpg

We do love photos here and I would also love to see pics of jinx or to hear any fun stories about your adventures so far!

keon718nyc

Lairian
Thank you all for you kind replies!!! I will definitely be posting pics of Jinx shortly. As for my old pet Holland Lop Thumper, he is more or less the type of rabbit with the floppy ears hanging down. He was very smart as well and had some very similar instincts with cats. Glad i found this forum and nice people to go with it here :):)

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Greetings! And welcome to the Lair. Always exciting to have a Sphynx daddy around. Jinx is absolutely gorgeous. Definitely post more pictures… We can never get enough.

What are some of the crazy habits he has? What are your favourite things about him?

Thanks for joining us! Cheers.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @keon718nyc and welcome to Sphynxlair! So glad you found us! Sorry to hear of your loss. Please enjoy our wonderful sphynx community! (y)

Back