Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

New to the nudes

NudeWithTude

Lairian
Hiya!

Really grateful this forum exists! I’m not a fan of Facebook and don’t really even know how to use it (and I work in tech hahah). My name is Ashlee, about to turn 39 and live in Washington State with my 4 year old daughter and husband and newest member of the family, 5 month old Yoda (also goes by Binx, Katniss, Kitty, Hey You, Oy get outta there, little stinker…). I swear this kitty has so many names he’s going to have an identity crisis one day.

We recently brought him home after being on countless waitlists for a few years. Luckily, I was able to avoid the many scams out there, although they almost got me a few times! Little Yoda is my first Sphynx but the breed has enraptured me for as long as I can remember.

It’s true that they steal your heart, it hasn’t even been a month with him and I cannot imagine our family without him in it. He’s mischievous and loving and looks at everything with these big beautiful curious eyes. I’m excited to connect with this very cool community! Thanks for reading

Attachments

• 44AE0DBF-FA7F-45DB-BAD2-271C2CEFFC6F.jpeg
    44AE0DBF-FA7F-45DB-BAD2-271C2CEFFC6F.jpeg
    167 KB · Views: 22
  • 5DF0B63A-F088-450E-8B60-753ACA2E52B4.jpeg
    5DF0B63A-F088-450E-8B60-753ACA2E52B4.jpeg
    144.8 KB · Views: 23

Yoda mom

Staff member
@NudeWithTude , Hi Ashlee, welcoming your family and adorable Yoda (binx, etc...lol mine have nicknames too).. I am not a big FB person either.. I joined here over a decade ago. It truly is a kind caring down to earth supportive community. so glad you joined us! (I am a transplant from WA state :) )

thank you for sharing your adorable photos of baby Yoda {=. we look forward to lots of pics and tales! what is his fav toy? silliest habit?
I swear they are cat, dog , monkey , baby for life all in one adorable nakid package

the info center is a great resource. never hesitate to ask questions. all paws are family!

nudebea

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hello and welcome, Yoda is so cute. This really is a great site for advice understanding adjust plain laughs at what these beautiful baldies can get up to xx

Back