Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

New to this forum thing! :D

Hello, my name is Rana and my sphynx Nala, is almost one ear old! Her birthday is June 6th. :) I have had her for about four months now and I thought it would be great to get to talk to other owners about this amazing breed!

She is beautiful! Welcome to you and your kitty. :BigSmile::BigSmile::BigSmile:

You will find lots of great people in here that feel the same way you do about this breed

Welcome to sphynxlair! Your kitty looks very pretty! And as a fun note, my dogs birthday is on June 6th, so a very special day indeed!

Last edited:

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi ranalashae and welcome to Sphynxlair! What a great looking Sphynx you have!!! Please enjoy this wonderful site of nothing but Sphynx!:Laugh:

Thanks everyone! I am really excited to read more and get more involved with this site, though I'm still trying to figure out this whole forum thing... haha

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome, glad you found us!
You will get used to it don't worry, and if you need any help just let us know.

Welcome Nala and Rana...tell us all about yourselves...where are you from, what do you do...Nala's favorite toys/games...etc.

Well... lets see. I'm form Washington and I got Nala from a breeder in Olympia. I currently have two jobs and I am doing online community college classes too! Nala loves to sleep with me, climb up my back and run around like a wild animal. She also loves my dog, but has no fear and I'm afraid she could get hurt! I am going to start toilet training her very soon, I hope that works out because I'm not a fan of litter boxes. :)

Well... lets see. I'm form Washington and I got Nala from a breeder in Olympia. I currently have two jobs and I am doing online community college classes too! Nala loves to sleep with me, climb up my back and run around like a wild animal. She also loves my dog, but has no fear and I'm afraid she could get hurt! I am going to start toilet training her very soon, I hope that works out because I'm not a fan of litter boxes. :)
Goodluck on the toliet training. Keep us posted on how it goes!