Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

New Toy! Cat's Meow Motorized Wand

Maddie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
So, went shopping again.... and we have a new favourite toy!
Astrid finds any "play by your self" toys boring. (Like balls, the finger traps, springs any thing like that). If she wants to play, I must be playing with her. Which is awesome until I'm studying. We now have a solution!
I was a little skeptical over this toy; it's an as seen on TV product and was $15. However, other then the fact it takes C batteries and the wand tends to come out (will need to glue it in), it is amazing. It seems decently made and is pretty quite.
Astrid has been playing with it non-stop for the past half hour! And all by herself too! So now she can play and jump around and I can study without worrying that she is bored haha :)
IMG_1427.JPG
IMG_1433.JPG
IMG_1483.JPG

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
That's so great that you found a new solo toy Astrid will play with. Better buy up lots of batteries! LOL

Maddie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
It's an awesome toy. Just make sure you buy batteries when you get it! Takes C batteries. AA batteries can be balanced in it (they are the same length) it's just not safe to leave them in apparently lol