Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

New Toy

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I had to got to Walmart today since it is the only place by me that carries the crystals cat litter & I bought this playhouse for the boys; it was $12 & they freakin' love this thing ... they have so many expensive toys & play with the cheap one LOL! :Dizzy: I could barely finish putting it together & they were already all over it.

Attachments

• P9110021.jpg
    P9110021.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 33

Brooke

Banned
I had to got to Walmart today since it is the only place by me that carries the crystals cat litter & I bought this playhouse for the boys; it was $12 & they freakin' love this thing ... they have so many expensive toys & play with the cheap one LOL! :Dizzy: I could barely finish putting it together & they were already all over it.

I love this thing! We have 4 stray cats that live outside of my office. One of my co-workers started feeding them, and then naturally they started breeding and popping out kittens like crazy...anyway, we trapped them when they were feral and had them all vaccinated and spayed/neutered and then released them again. I became known as the cat lady at work, because although they were all feral cats, they all loved me...so, I bought them this toy for Christmas 3 years ago. It sits right outside of my office door along with all their food bowls and a cat tree. (Fortunately it's not the main entrance to the office building...)

4 years later, the cats are all grown up, super friendly, still living there and they all lounge all over this toy every day!

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry Kerrie I bought that at my walmart a while back and it was on sale for $4 :Surprise: But anyway you still got A barginand mine love it too, Leo went crazy on it and ripped the top part but he still loves it!

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I was just happy they liked it! I usually buy stuff that matches their room... OCD sucks :Dizzy: And of course it is more expensive stuff & they always like the cheap stuff! :LOL:

Brooke

Banned
I was just happy they liked it! I usually buy stuff that matches their room... OCD sucks :Dizzy: And of course it is more expensive stuff & they always like the cheap stuff! :LOL:

...how about when you spend $20 on a new toy, set it up, and 10 minutes later they are having more fun playing with the damn bag it came from the store in! :Angry::LOL:

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Oh yes - I am familiar with that! :Angry: Or they play with the toy for a few seconds then out of the corner of their eye see a bottle cap or a straw & forget the nice toy I'll play with garbage! LOL! :LOL:

kalliee129

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian

:LOL: Meecho had the same toy and she was grabbing things while I was taking the parts out of the box. Sadly it met a very early demise :Cry: I mean we are talking about Meecho here :LOL: I think it lasted two days before she managed to break not one or two but FOUR of the main support brackets. Those really thick ones with the four prongs. I'm still on the look out for a new one though since all the wal-marts here sold out of them.

Back