Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

New way to use the catbed!

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Some of you may remember that Freya had a favorite pink fluffy bed, well I washed the pad inside of it and for some reason it became "No Cat's Land" after that! well, they still will not go in it, but the sisters, being the creative little monsters they are, have devised a way to use the bed and still avoid the clean interior!:Laugh:

096.jpg

097.jpg

012-6.jpg

013-10.jpg

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
We nailed a board inside of it to the board of the catwalk, so the bottom of the bed is sandwiched between two boards, it can't fall, but I may have to take it down, and replace it with a simple box, they seem to like those

Bella07

Banned
That is too funny that they still won't use the inside of the bed. But like you said, at least they are being creative and thinking outside the box, or should I say bed!

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
That is too funny that they still won't use the inside of the bed. But like you said, at least they are being creative and thinking outside the box, or should I say bed!
It would be funny if the darn thing didn't cost so much, lol, you can see the clean pad sticking out of it! Weird cats!

Too funny! At least they are creative! I will have to remember not to wash Gable and Amaryllis bed like that! Otherwise it will become the evil clean bed of doom as well!

Treasurecat

Banned
At least yours was used for a while. I think I saw Lula slept in the one I bought ONCE, the others wouldn't even go near it...:Angry::LOL:

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
They are so creative! :LOL: That's really neat. At least they're getting some use of it. I like the catwalk!

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Well atleast some good came of it. I now know to not wash Snuffie's bedding and I haven't. Its disgusting to look at and I will no longer lay my head in there while she is sleeping to snuggle with her but atleast she still likes it. She has ripped open a few cat nip toys inside of it and there is cat nip all over the inside,,its insane. lol

Back