Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

new

kiki3898

Lairian
Hi Im new to the fourm and also new to the breed im geting my first sphynx kitten this afternoon and im excited all I know is what I have been reading about the sphynx and i like everything I read I had a perison i had her for 12 yrs she was buddy and I miss her very much it has been about 8mo now since I lost her and i need another companion I will appreicate any help Thanks Linda

sphynxie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome to the Lair and congrats on your new baby! Please post photos when you can- we love the babies:BigSmile:

xxx_phoenix_xxx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
welcome to the lair congrats on the new kitten i'm really looking forward to pics
i'm sure you will find everything you need to know and more on here the forum is fab and the people on it are even better and would be more than willing to answer any questions you may have no matter how big or small
i hope you enjoy the site and hope your new kitten settles in well.:ThumbsUp: xx

susi794

Staff member
Oh Happy day! A new sphynx! Linda, we are so happy you've joined us! Am so looking forward to getting to know you and your new baby.
Susi and the gang

ktate88

Banned
Welcome!! This is a great place for anything from advice, commiserating, laughs, etc. Great people and funny cats :)

kiki3898

Lairian
I got my baby she is 4mo old I named her gracie I put her pic for profile pic but its not showing upi dont know what im doing wrong lol

sphynxie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Congratulations- she is gorgeous! Try loading the picture as your avatar and it will show each time you post.:BigSmile:

Back