Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Newbie here but not new at cat guardianship

Yoda mom

Staff member
@cr8zycatlady it's gotcha day!!!! so exciting! can't wait for updates and photos! hugs to all parties involved . safe miles n smiiles {=
happy gotcha.jpeg

Yoda mom

Staff member
@cr8zycatlady , melt my heart!!! official happy Gotcha !!!! she is stunning and looks sooo comfy and relaxed in your arms... hugs n head smooches!! so excited for you and for us to see her pics and tales here . safe miles n smiles. will be looking for updates and or an official gotcha introduction new post!

Yoda mom

Staff member
@cr8zycatlady , oh my heart!!!! you are owned!! such a heartfelt loving gotcha day photo! she is purrfect. she looks soooo happy and relaxed. so happy hearts aligned. keep us updated. happy gotcha day hugs n head smooches {=
happy gotcha day.jpeg

cr8zycatlady

Lairian
I need to post lots of pix - I’ve taken lots! The other cats are really chill about her. I think they know she’s young. She growled at them! Now she’s fine, relaxing with us

Yoda mom

Staff member
@cr8zycatlady oh my heart! Welcome home Lila! You stuck gold ! She certainly rubbed n loved stamp of approval and contentment on your hearts n home
I could not be happier! She is the sweetest! Hugs n head smooches to all paws. Purrfect fit!

Back