Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Nice chiHuahua

Nerfbag

Lairian
Memories of Waldo.

When Waldo was very young, I worked at a nursing home in ny. They w old let me bring him. To work and all the residents loved him. One day we had a new resident who did not really speak and looked lost. I place Waldo in her lap. He face lit up and she stroked him and after several minutes blurted out. Nice chihuahua. From that day on she looked for the nice little pink chihuahua with the pink skin and large ears.

Melonie

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Yup I have had that happen more then once. :LOL:

Bella07

Banned
Aaawww, what a wonderful story. You just brought goose bumps to my arms. Thank You for sharing!

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
What a wonderful story. The sphynx breed really is well suited for pet assisted therapy; most of them love to cuddle and they feel so good to touch.

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
What a great story about Waldo. Thanks for sharing it.

klreese

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
awe what a nice story. sorry about your baby.

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Cute story....your Waldo sounded like a really nice cat. My Piglet, as a registered therapy cat, visits an assisted-living home here in Colorado Springs on a regular basis. The residents at the home often think she's some sort of weird little dog or chihuahua. I'll tell them that she's a cat but they still insist on calling her a chihuahua....sigh. :Dizzy:

susi794

Staff member
Waldo had heart and it sounds as though he shared it abundantly. Happy memories remind us of all that's good about these precious babies. So sorry for your loss....

Moonlight

Lairian
That's so sweet.

My chihuahua has been called a kitten, so I guess it all comes full circle? :LOL: