Welcome to the Sphynxlair community! A community dedicated to the Sphynx breed!

Nile updates!

Well it has been a challenging 2 days!

——-But.... I think we are coming out the other side a bit! He is eating and drinking now, but we can’t get him interested in his wet food. My breeder gave it to me so it’s supposed to be his fav lol! So no l-lysine getting in him yet. I don’t think we are gonna skirt around the URI unfortunately. He has one eye that seems a bit “off”. Tuesday is his well baby check.

He is calling out a awful lot. Looking for playmates and mom. He just looks on the look out all the time lol. So sad. He is very needy. Lol

Aside from that he is having fun with the kids! Paisley was helping him wear off his “I slept all day” energy! We had to lay the cat tree down he was so fired up and doing “evil kenevil” tricks that were just to risky and heart stopping for this momma to watch! I don’t need any broken limbs or worse! So until he gets the hang of that a bit better he can tight rope it! Lol
This was last night!!!!! Maybe I can get the camera on him today for some Sunday pics! We’ll see! He is post neuter so no bath till wed so he is a dirty monkey!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Catzzzmeow

Staff member
So happy things are going better. Hopefully he doesn’t get a full blown URI, but you are on it and the wellness check up is right around the corner.

Toa and Ross

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Happy to hear Niles is feeling more and more at home. Great to see him having so much fun with your kids. He's really good in jumping over things. Easily trained!
Sending healing vibes so the uri will leave Niles body!

Thank u!!!!!! Hahahaha I feel like I shouldn’t even leave! We are home bodies! Someone bring me a soda !!! Lol!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk