Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Niles' new hat

ktate88

Banned
Thank you Aunt Tess, Tux, and Twitch!! I don't know how happy Niles is about it, thought he liked the balls!

I sure enjoy it though :Wink:

Attachments

• trapper hat.jpg
    trapper hat.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 31
  • trapper hat 3.jpg
    trapper hat 3.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 28
  • trapper hat 2.jpg
    trapper hat 2.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 29

gizmo6370

Banned
It is so cute....i've got one too from Auntie Tess...but they all refuse to wear it...
I thought it is no sweater...just a little hat....but no way...they are all going for the balls :LOL:

Inferno12

Banned
He is so little. I think us all having this hat shows me how big Johnny actually is. His barely fits on his big dome

Gizzymom

Banned
Thank you Aunt Tess, Tux, and Twitch!! I don't know how happy Niles is about it, thought he liked the balls!

I sure enjoy it though :Wink:

So cute!!! Niles does look little!!! How much does he weigh? I know he is just a young 'un... but I thought he was bigger :Dizzy:

ktate88

Banned
Love the pics...but Nile's looks like he's saying mommmmm! Too bad we can't get all our kids with hats together for a group shot, that would be great!
I know it'd be great!!

So cute!!! Niles does look little!!! How much does he weigh? I know he is just a young 'un... but I thought he was bigger :Dizzy:

He was 6.5 pounds the last time a weighed him at work about 2 weeks ago. He's crouched down in these pics trying to hide in the bookcase so I don't have evidence of the humiliation :LOL::LOL:

Back