Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

No Happy Ending

Bella07

Banned
Aawwwww, poor Butterball after such a hectic visit with the family. I have three dogs, and sad to say, but daily they chew up not only my yard, but my house....Hopefully Butterball is relaxing now!

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Poor Butterball. Poor Mike.

Our cats hated it when our nephew came to visit. He was an 'active' preschooler who loved to chase them. My guys finally burrowed a hole through the lining of our boxspring and would hide out until the boy was gone. He even lobbed a ping pong ball smack dab between Gollum's eyes once. That cat never forgave him. Gollum would hiss whenever he heard his voice. Ironically all of the cats loved our children and were very watchful over them.

holly_savage

Banned
How depressing. ALl that hard work in the garden and for what??? But at least you live in Texas....and you can probably replant some of the goods...I'm sure there is plenty of time for a good harvest.

Keep your chin up and the dog out of the back yard!

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
You are right. If I can get some good plants growing now, They should be up to snuff in a couple of months. We'll figure something out.

Candys

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
THE CATNIP THING IS PRETTY DEPRESSING. I currntly have my man-child, his wife and my grandpuppy Jackson at my home for a visit. Since I am a cat person, I detest all the dog slobber slinging and dripping, the claws clacking and scraping my beuatiful and original hardwood floors. Dinka sliced his nose with a swat and I have put Dinka in his room while I am at work. That dog could have Dinka for a snack in a split second. I am not taking any chances. :Angry:

Back