Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

No more special diet! YAY!

Mug-ys mumma

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Mug-y is now fully off all urinary foods!! :BigSmile::BigSmile:

He's being doing fantastically with the Almo Nature tins, albeit a bit fussy with flavours, and now he is off the dry food as well and on Natures Best!

I'm not sure if Natures Best is the best dry food out there but i'm finding hard to find grain free over here and this has a higher level of protien than most i looked at and chicken as it's first ingredient, plus it hasn't upset him in any way.

I have also found a great website (recommended by my breeder friend) that supplies raw foods and sample packages in the UK!! So that's my next step , to order a starter pack and see how we go with that.

X

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Mug-y is now fully off all urinary foods!! :BigSmile::BigSmile:

He's being doing fantastically with the Almo Nature tins, albeit a bit fussy with flavours, and now he is off the dry food as well and on Natures Best!

I'm not sure if Natures Best is the best dry food out there but i'm finding hard to find grain free over here and this has a higher level of protien than most i looked at and chicken as it's first ingredient, plus it hasn't upset him in any way.

I have also found a great website (recommended by my breeder friend) that supplies raw foods and sample packages in the UK!! So that's my next step , to order a starter pack and see how we go with that.

X

Wow thats good, I'm interested in the website if you're allowed to send me it? I've looked into raw loads of times, but it is a struggle in the UK to find suppliers.

Back