Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

No reply from member about an adoption

Sheldon13

Staff member
Are my settings off or are the cats just rehomed if no reply?
New to this site!
Thank you,
Chelcy

I think some people are not good about posting when they have found someone or changed their mind. I wish they were though because it is frustrating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
We often try to tag the members to get the status on the cat they are rehoming. I hate when people get excited at the prospect getting a hairless wonder and then no follow up. Once a rehoming post is up, they usually go very fast and most times the member posting is not as active in the community but know it is a great resource to find their baby a loving home.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Sorry to hear you didn't get a reply @chelcyw . Unfortunally some post about adoption of their sphynx but for some reason don't take the time to give an answer to everybody. I don't like it cause I know when you respond you so hope you can adopt the sphynx.

Don't give up and keep looking for sphynx that are uo for adoption. Good luck in your search!

Yoda mom

Staff member
@chelcyw it is a heart felt decision for mums n dads to rehome.... often heartfelt to followup post I am sure...
I try to PM the members for an update so I can update their original thread...

Please Please stay active and positive.... I have 4 adoptees all came within a few months of each other..
two from a lair member..

several of us have adopted from members.... so be sure to check often ...

The right one will find you (((( hugs and positive vibes )))))

I did PM mum for updates

Back