Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Nofuratu attends his first wedding

Nofuratu

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I didnt think this was super exciting news, but some of you may get a kick out of it...
My partner and I have been together for 6 yrs and we decided to get married.
So we went ove to the courthouse with my stepkids, parents and some witnesses and of course my child, Nofuratu.
Nofur wore a tuxedo shirt and jacket with bow tie from build a bear and looked dashing! LOL
As you all know he is used to travelling and was dead quiet going into the courthouse, waiting the half hour before the marriage etc.. The bailiff let him go with us because he was perfectly behaved.
During the actual vows and while the judge was talking Nofuratu yowled his face off!!! not meowing, but yeeeowling, raaawlling away!
As soon as we were done and the judge left he just sat there and didnt make a peep the whole way home and out of the court house!!!
The judge was reluctant to have him in the courtroom but we explained he was a therapy pet and used to this kind of thing.....then he wouldnt shut up!!!! LOL.
I was so embarassed!!!
He has never done that before!!! We took lots of pictures though and those of you that follow his blog.....Im sure he will blog about it because he obviously had a lot to say!
Adventures of A Naked Cat

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Congrats on your marriage. And good for you for including Nofur in the ceremony...after all, he's family, too. I know when my fiance and I get married, Piglet will DEFINITELY be part of the wedding ceremony....I don't care what my fiance and/or family say! I can't decide if I want her to be the ring-bearer or flower girl, though....LOL!

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
LOL Thats hilarious! I think everyone is entitled to have a good old cry at a wedding! I think thats what he was doing! He obviously got very emotional! He was also very smart for the occassion! Congratulations by the way!!!

Nofuratu

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
LOL Thats hilarious! I think everyone is entitled to have a good old cry at a wedding! I think thats what he was doing! He obviously got very emotional! He was also very smart for the occassion! Congratulations by the way!!!

I actually said that to my husband coming out of the courthouse LOL!!!

Nofuratu

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Congrats on your marriage. And good for you for including Nofur in the ceremony...after all, he's family, too. I know when my fiance and I get married, Piglet will DEFINITELY be part of the wedding ceremony....I don't care what my fiance and/or family say! I can't decide if I want her to be the ring-bearer or flower girl, though....LOL!

Now that I have witnessed a surprise sphynx hissy fit during an important event, I would definetely reccomend flower girl instead of ring bearer! It would be a disaster if she threw a hissy fit like Nofuratu and ran off with the rings!!! LOL

gizmo6370

Banned
Congrats! :BigSmile:

MARRIED.gif

susi794

Staff member
My heartfelt congratulations--may you have a wonderful life together! I think it was perfect to have Nofuratu there--and I love that he was vocal.....he was maybe the soloist--mighta been singing you a lovely wedding song.

Back