Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Nofuratu's Lates Obscession

Nofuratu

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Nofuratu bought daddy a "George Foreman Grill" for Xmas and it came with this fabulous meat flavoured sponge!
After only using it on the grill once Nofuratu decided to keep the sponge for himself....and now he runs around the house with it all day...grabbing it...killing it...and licking it.
Its not a "Hello Kitty Loofa" but Im sure If we hung it from the shower head he'd dive bomb for it!

Adventures of A Naked Cat

Candys

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
:LOL: Maybe he can only play with his sponges naked:LOL:
Nofuratu should do a commercial for the george foreman grill- he's the best naked salesman I can think of:Wink:

Great idea. Isn't George bald? There could be some bald jokes. What would Nofuratu wear?:Smile:

TotenEngel

Banned
And I bet he is ignoring all the toys you spent big bucks on to play with the manky sponge!?!?

Laz went through a 'sponge phase', everytime I went to the sink to do the washing up we had to play 'find the sponge' for an hour or so before hnd!

bean406

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Nofuratu bought daddy a "George Foreman Grill" for Xmas and it came with this fabulous meat flavoured sponge!
After only using it on the grill once Nofuratu decided to keep the sponge for himself....and now he runs around the house with it all day...grabbing it...killing it...and licking it.
Its not a "Hello Kitty Loofa" but Im sure If we hung it from the shower head he'd dive bomb for it!

Adventures of A Naked Cat

Funny cat...but I'm still pondering the thought of a meat flavored sponge! :LOL:

Back