Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Nofuratu's new cat tree

Nofuratu

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Finally got Nofuratu's new cat tree built that he got for Xmas! It was super cheap, only $200 including shipping to Canada! He'd never normally be able to afford one....even with his professional adventurecat salary.
At the very top we screwed on a "kitty cabana" we got at zellers a few years ago, and we bolted the whole thing to the wall so it wont fall over during stunt practice!
If you look closely in the cabana part, you will see Vampir our hairy cat, napping.
The second photo is Nofuratu in one of the "cuddle cups", which he fell out of a few hours later!!! must have forgotten he was off the ground.....and he didnt land on his feet...LOL...
Might have to make him wear a safety harness for the first week...
Adventures of A Naked Cat

kiennasmom

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
The second photo is Nofuratu in one of the "cuddle cups", which he fell out of a few hours later!!! must have forgotten he was off the ground.....and he didnt land on his feet...LOL...
QUOTE]

Excellent tree! What a lucky boy he is!
Perhaps Nofur was practicing for if his parachute ever fails during a stunt? He is a professional adventurer, after all!:ThumbsUp:

Nofuratu

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
The cabana on the top is a great idea!! Giz loves the cuddle cups too!!! But how in the world does he fit in there with a blanket?? LOLOLOL..:LOL:

Well he may be a little squished! LOL it is a pretty small cup! The blanket is mostly on top of him, our bigger cat would never fit in it though!

Nofuratu

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
QUOTE]

Excellent tree! What a lucky boy he is!
Perhaps Nofur was practicing for if his parachute ever fails during a stunt? He is a professional adventurer, after all!:ThumbsUp:

LMAO!! You are totally right!!! Im going to use that for his next blog.....never doubt a professional adventurecat! He was just practising how to land!

Nofuratu

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
BTW - I love your walls, the zebra looks great!

Thanks! I went to Africa many years ago back in vet tech school and wanted a room to display my photography, and carvings.
It was easy to do. I just painted the walls white, then "ragged" a cream shade over top and then painted the zebra stripes free hand, and painted the cieling and trim black. Took about a week, but we all love it....had it for years like this and dont think we will ever redecorate!

sphynxie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Thanks! I went to Africa many years ago back in vet tech school and wanted a room to display my photography, and carvings.
It was easy to do. I just painted the walls white, then "ragged" a cream shade over top and then painted the zebra stripes free hand, and painted the cieling and trim black. Took about a week, but we all love it....had it for years like this and dont think we will ever redecorate!

I would love to do something like that to our walls but it sounds pretty hard unless you're an artist:BigSmile:

Back