Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Nofuratu's Newest Blog Post- Alma Beach

Nofuratu

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
To anyone who follows, or new fans, Nofuratu just did a review of our local Fundy Bay at Alma Beach. Lots of photos of him exploring... Its all about edible nature.....dont forget to post comments on his blog!
Adventures of A Naked Cat

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Mo is really jelous! I was gona start taking him out places coz he loves to see people and places. But he has developed terrible travel sickness!! It's a nightmare just taking him to see the rents!

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
To anyone who follows, or new fans, Nofuratu just did a review of our local Fundy Bay at Alma Beach. Lots of photos of him exploring... Its all about edible nature.....dont forget to post comments on his blog!
Adventures of A Naked Cat

What a fun outing. We were up to Bar Harbor, Maine last summer. We have never been to Fundy Bay area but we thought it would be fun to take the Cat ferry to St. Johns.

I love the profile shots of Nofuratu. He looks so introspective and contemplative.

That lucky little monkey! I want to go scallop, muscle, clam and crab hunting! So does Butterball.Hey check it out, I just made a blog for Butternuts.ButterBall's World: Introducing ButterBall

Butterball's Blog...try saying that 3 times fast. :LOL:

Nofuratu

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
The beach is my favorite place so I just loved that!

I must say that no matter what he is doing Nofuratu is the cleanest sphynx all the time. Great job, I have seen you bath time blog but how often do you do that?

LOL...Advanced planning...whenever we do a photo shoot I MAKE SURE HE HAS NO BOOGERS!!! I do a quick eye/nose booger check and we always travel with q tips so I do a quick ear swab before we even turn the camera on!!
There is nothing worse than a great shot of a sphynx that isnt blinking or blurry from moving, doing something cute, with a HUGE BOOGER that you have to spend a half hour photo shopping out later.....
He gets a bath once a week, and once wrapped in a hot towel we do booger removal, ear cleaning and toe cleaning.
But we always travel with baby wipes and q tips....cause you never know when someone will want a shot of him, and I want him to set a good example!!!! Not like those british tabloids.....

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
....cause you never know when someone will want a shot of him, and I want him to set a good example!!!! Not like those british tabloids.....

That line right there is exactly what upset me about that article. What loving and caring Sphynx owner would knowing let their cats be photographed when they were way overdue for a bath and cleaning? All Sphynx deserve to look their best especially when they are respresenting the breed. Nofuratu is gorgeous and makes the perfect Sphynx ambassador and representative of the Atlantic coast.

Candys

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
LOL...Advanced planning...whenever we do a photo shoot I MAKE SURE HE HAS NO BOOGERS!!! I do a quick eye/nose booger check and we always travel with q tips so I do a quick ear swab before we even turn the camera on!!
There is nothing worse than a great shot of a sphynx that isnt blinking or blurry from moving, doing something cute, with a HUGE BOOGER that you have to spend a half hour photo shopping out later.....
He gets a bath once a week, and once wrapped in a hot towel we do booger removal, ear cleaning and toe cleaning.
But we always travel with baby wipes and q tips....cause you never know when someone will want a shot of him, and I want him to set a good example!!!! Not like those british tabloids.....
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha - so funny.

Back