Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Not a sphynx mom yet

Becky Curtright

Lairian
But a mom to other cats and chickens currently. My dad raised cats, so I was always around them and one or two always find their way to my home at any given time, along with a host of other animals. I have taken in rescues and had show cats. I took in a disabled chinchilla, had all sorts of small animals both as pets and rescues. The degu pair was most interesting- a rat sized gerbil type and his mate. She was dramatic to say the least.....

I fell in love with Don sphynx and am still taking my time in research and finding a good breeder. Eventually I would consider breeding if it would further the breed. I took two years on my last girl ( a munchkin) who is now an 11 year old grumpy cat. She is my world and she knows it lol.

I work a job in health care that doesn't pay much but is fulfilling. Small family, and my fur kids are all the kids I will have short of a miracle.

I am learning to garden somewhat by growing things for chickens and family. I like colorful plants and miss the plumeria that I can't really grow here. Not much of a people person when I am off work. I tend to do better with animals.

Other than that, I'm pretty boring and I'm ok with that lol.

I'm sure I will lurk more than post, as I love learning and do not feel I know enough to chime in.

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Welcome to sphynxlair! Good to hear your doing research to find a good breeder. Hope you find one soon.
Loved reading your intro!

Natasja (mommy of two sphynx boys and one elf girl)

Anita Eccleston

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hi there welcome ,I hope you don’t just lurk as your input with the experiences you must have had would benefit us I am sure !
I hope it isn’t too long before you get your first naked baby ..
and I am certain when looking at the awesome naked babies here on Sphynxlair you will do your research quicker lol
Hugs
Anita & Cleo xxx

Back