Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Not this Friday!

Ahicks99

Banned
:Cry: So sad right now. Just talked to the breeder of my guy and says hes a lil sick and wont be able to come home this week. Looks like later next week or possibly the following week. Ive been waiting and guess Ill keep waiting. What can I do right? I def dont want a sick kitty and would much have him stay in his comfort home until he is fully well. How am I going to get through the next two weeks???

NightSpidy

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
That does suck, but I'm glad you realize it is better for him to be well before he comes to his forever home. Do you have everything you need for him? There is always "retail therapy" that makes me feel better :ThumbsUp: Is there some sort of project you can get involved in that will keep you really busy? Scrapbooking? Card Making? Is all of your Christmas Shopping done? Something that always occupies a lot of my time is going through my closet and the rest of my house and selecting clothes or other items to donate to goodwill.

sphynxie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Oh no my toilet training buddy! I'm sorry to hear he is sick. At least you have a good breeder who is willing to do the right thing and get him better. I agree with nightspidy- retail therapy:Wink:

ckutkuhn7

Banned
That happened when SoBe was to come home. She woke up that morning sick and we had to post pone a week or so. It was difficult and caused a few extra last minute impulse shopping trips but we made it. lol
Goodluck - hope he is well soon and the time flies by for you!

ktate88

Banned
Aww he is such a cutie pants!! It will be hard to wait, but you know it is important in the long run. Keep in touch with the breeder-- maybe she can send you a few extra pictures to help the wait.

JacksMom

Banned
Retail therapy always works for me...that is, until the cc bill comes a few weeks later :Wink:

I am glad the breeder is holding him till he's all better...sounds like a good breeder. I can't imagine how disappointing the wait is though. I like Ktate's idea of scrapbooking, cards, any other hobbies that might interest you to pick up a little project to make the wait go by faster.

Ahicks99

Banned
Thanks everyone. Yes the wait is hard but I am definately happy to have him stay until he is well. I dont want a sick kitty. Im sure hes going to get stressed with the move and so on so why add to it with him sick? My Breeder is really good she keeps in contact and is readily available with any questions. Retail Therapy sounds good got a date with a gf of mine after work at the mall in fact. :ThumbsUp: That always helps. In no time he will be here and all will be well. Thanks again everyone the Lair is also a great place to come unwind, relax and get your Sphynx fix. Great company isnt all that bad either. :BigSmile: :BigSmile: :BigSmile:

LucyFurrr

Lairian
Can't wait to see pictures after your baby is feeling better and home and settled in with you! Waiting is always the hardest part, but once you have your baby the time will fly and you'll want it to slow down! Seems like they're barely kittens for very long at all, before you're looking back at those adorable kitten pictures wondering where time has gone.
And kudos to the breeding for being upfront and honest! This is very good! :ThumbsUp: