So sad right now. Just talked to the breeder of my guy and says hes a lil sick and wont be able to come home this week. Looks like later next week or possibly the following week. Ive been waiting and guess Ill keep waiting. What can I do right? I def dont want a sick kitty and would much have him stay in his comfort home until he is fully well. How am I going to get through the next two weeks???