Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Not very many posts so here's some pics

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I've noticed things have been a little slow the past couple days on sphynxlair so I thought I'd share a couple of pictures. The weather's been great so I took Ball outside. He didn't look very impressed.

klreese

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
He looks so mad lol. but i'm sure he loved it!! i see lots of people take their babies outside. My bronxe shows so much interest in wanting to go outside but i'm worried to take him out. i think he'll love it so much that he'd try to sneak out w/o a leash and run off :(

and i LOVE their little bellies!!

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
He sure does look upset with dad!! I bet if he had a buddy he wouldn't be so upset!:Wink::LOL:

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
He sure does look upset with dad!! I bet if he had a buddy he wouldn't be so upset!:Wink::LOL:
Yeah, he's not too crazy about the harness. Ball said he's waiting for Snuggles and Casper to have kitties. He calls them Snaspers and Caggles.

LOL - poor guy, he reminds me of a unenthuziastic old man sometimes. Sorry if I killed the spelling on that! Great pics tho!! Snuffie is defintley excited summer is coming. It was nice enough this evening to open the windows and let the breeze blow in. She was naked and laid in the window to sun,,it was so cute watching her roll over on her back in the window seal.

Gable gets this same face when I put his harness on him. He will stand at the window or door and cry and cry, try his best to sneak outside and as soon as I get the harness out...look out! He turns into a clawing, yowling, biting, naked ball of feline fury! Once it is on and he gets to go outside, he will sit there with the ears flat, scowl on face like he is so utterly disgusted with everything around him. Yet as soon as we come back inside and remove the evil harness of doom, he is right back at the door/window crying to go out again.

Gable gets this same face when I put his harness on him. He will stand at the window or door and cry and cry, try his best to sneak outside and as soon as I get the harness out...look out! He turns into a clawing, yowling, biting, naked ball of feline fury! Once it is on and he gets to go outside, he will sit there with the ears flat, scowl on face like he is so utterly disgusted with everything around him. Yet as soon as we come back inside and remove the evil harness of doom, he is right back at the door/window crying to go out again.
:LOL::LOL:

Marnasobsession

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
The ball always cracks me up! Maizie is the only one who tolerates the harness well so she is the one who goes outside the most.

nbolin

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I've noticed things have been a little slow the past couple days on sphynxlair so I thought I'd share a couple of pictures. The weather's been great so I took Ball outside. He didn't look very impressed.]
All Kreacher wants to do when I bring him outside is make love to the ground..seriously lol. It's like the whole ground is covered in catnip. It usually ends up in him getting a bath after:Wink:

Nofuratu

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Awww! poor angry naked ball! Hes so cute! Have you tried those harnesses that are like tank tops? or jackets? I switched Nofuratu to those and he is much happier wearing a harness now. He even has one that is pink with a giant daisy on the back that is very funny! He started out wearing the ones like ball has but I dont think he liked the feel of that style on his skin.

Mug-ys mumma

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Bless the Ball and his grumpyness!! :LOL:

I'm waiting for Mug's jacket harnes to arrive as he pulled faces like Ball when we got it on him, plus it was black plastic with diamontes and seriously, he looked a bit of a gimp in it!!

X

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
We had Leo out this weekend to, he just loves it. Sits so nice, and loves to sit by the pond and watch the fish.

apcolleen

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
hah agreed he does look like a grumpy old man with his pants up to his armpits yelling at kids to get off his lawn.

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
LOL No I agree, he doesn't look impressed!!! Ha ha! He is so cute, wish I could meet him! He's a star. Mo went out at my Mums last week in her garden, he tried to go after a bird but he's so clumsy he never would of caught it!

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
All Kreacher wants to do when I bring him outside is make love to the ground..seriously lol. It's like the whole ground is covered in catnip. It usually ends up in him getting a bath after:Wink:
Yes Mo does that too!!!! Wierd! :Hysterical: