Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

NOW and THEN

Gizzymom

Banned
Gizzy then and now...

1st pic at 12 weeks.. 2nd pic at 6 years

gizzy 001.jpg 16652_189699791182_716941182_4490377_6744339_n.jpg

My boy..... awwwwww. :Adore:

Thanks, Holly... GREAT idea!

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
What a great idea! Here's Pedda at 11 weeks, 6 months, then almost 8 years old.

Bella07

Banned
Aaawwww :Adore: Your then and now photos are all so precious! I am in love with each and every one!

ypvsypvs

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Great pics guys. Mine are still a bit young for this though.
Hibou really changed by the way. Didn't know color could change THAT much with time. It always changes but that's a huge difference.
You sure it really is the same cat? :)

holly_savage

Banned
Great pics guys. Mine are still a bit young for this though.
Hibou really changed by the way. Didn't know color could change THAT much with time. It always changes but that's a huge difference.
You sure it really is the same cat? :)
Yes, it's her, she is what they call a Thermal...the darkness just came is slowly as she got older., in some of her older photo's, while still at the breeder, her little white milk moustache started becoming more prominent.

This is great, Johnny was such a cutie as a baby...not that he still isn't a handsome, manly beefcake! LOL

They are all cute!

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Here he is in his baby, teenage and adult stages

Unfortunately I dont have baby pics of Diego
Dude, I love pics of Johnny. He has such a distinct look. It's like you can see his personality.

AmazonGoddess

Lairian
I'm not sure how old Teeka is in the first picture. My guess is she's between 4 - 6 months.

In the second one, she's 2 1/2. :) She hasn't changed much in the last year ...

Attachments

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I made this video about a year ago. I posted it here many months ago but it fits this thread perfectly.

Replacement String:
And here is the video of when I picked up Butternuts and saw him the first time.

Last edited by a moderator:

lawgrl

Lairian
This is so cute...I love seeing everyone before and after!

Here's Twiggy...she's, ummm, "filled out" a little, lol!

Choppy still looks pretty much the same:

Bella07

Banned
She's got fur, but I'd still like to share :Smile:
When she was 8 weeks...And currently almost 8. I can't believe how quickly they grow up! It feels like just yesterday she was sitting in the palm of my hand...Why, oh why must they grow up so quickly?! The last photo is one of my favorite's. I was fostering kittens at the time, and well, the size difference is amazing :Adore:

holly_savage

Banned
When she was 8 weeks...And currently almost 8. I can't believe how quickly they grow up! It feels like just yesterday she was sitting in the palm of my hand...Why, oh why must they grow up so quickly?! The last photo is one of my favorite's. I was fostering kittens at the time, and well, the size difference is amazing :Adore:
Wow! That third shot is quite the comparison!

Gizzymom

Banned
WOW!! She is beautiful! How big is she? She is MC? I knew they were big, but she looks like a small wild cat!!:ThumbsUp:

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
As Piglet was a rescue, I have no baby pics of her, which is regrettable...I would've liked to have known what she looked like as a baby.

However, here are some before and after pics of Peppe:

klreese

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Thanks everyone for sharing!! your babies are all so beautiful!!
I got Bea and Winny when they were older so i dont have any baby pix of them.

Bronxe at 4 months

Bea at 3

I think this was about a year ago, so Bronxe was 2 and Bea was 4

That's the best i can do. Winny hasn't changed much.

Moonlight

Lairian
The size difference is impressive. Also, you and I have the same comforter set! :D

These pictures are SO fantastic. Now I want to play with sphynx kittens... Raising one from leetle would be so fun.

Since I got Dita only a few months ago, and she's 11 years old I'm not sure what she looked like years ago. But I'm sure it was really cute, since she's beautiful now :)

Alice however was TINY and still is a bit.

Alice at one month

Alice at a year and a half

holly_savage

Banned
Since I got Dita only a few months ago, and she's 11 years old I'm not sure what she looked like years ago. But I'm sure it was really cute, since she's beautiful now :)

Alice however was TINY and still is a bit.

Alice at one month

Alice at a year and a half
Oh, so cute!

:ThumbsUp::ThumbsUp::ThumbsUp: