Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

NSFW: Suggestive video /viewer humor advised

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
hahahaha - That is halarious! I now have an unbelieveable desire to paint my lawmower PINK now. haha

I thought the same thing about the pink lawn mower but I don't think our son would be happy when his friends go by and he is the one who mows:LOL::LOL::LOL:

nbolin

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
OMG I think I am going to have nightmares now! Really??! PINK lawnmowers??? lol NO!:Hysterical:

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Very funny! A commercial like that could only be aired in Europe...LOL! :LOL:

So I guess if you use a Quattro for Women, you too could be "bare" like a sphynx...LOL! Here's to bald pussys! :ThumbsUp:

Nofuratu

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
So I guess if you use a Quattro for Women, you too could be "bare" like a sphynx...LOL! Here's to bald pussys! :ThumbsUp:

As far as bald pussy's go, I prefer to call it a Brazillian pussy! Sometimes when I introduce Nofuratu I say: "Some people think the Sphynx is a Brazillian Pussy due to their lack of hair, but they're Canadian".

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
LOL Yes it was highly amuzing! Mo would like to point out that it was him in that commercial, that was his first tv appearence! LOL (He wishes!!)

Back