Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

NY/NJ/PA/CT looking to adopt Sphynx nudie in need. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miriam

Lairian
Hello all,
I have tried this site before and hope to again.
I was a mom to 2 Cornish Rex's... close cousins to the Sphynx (in care and termperament). They have since passed of age related illnesses.
It's been almost 5 months and my home is desperate for another kitty to care for.
If you are in the NNJ, NYC, NY, PA, CT, MD.. (I will travel up to 300 miles) and have a nudie that needs a home, please consider me.
I do not have disposable income to purchase a kitten from a reputable breeder, but I have a welth of love and attention to give.
I own my own business, so I'm often home and have plenty of time and attention to give. I know their temperament, and their needs, and I have a huge support system of co-parents to help when I or my kitty needs... so please consider me should you need to rehome your sweet baby.
I can provide references, videos and pics of my sweet ones, Kali (pictured) and Kiva.
5 months is far too long to be without a kitty-baby... please help!!!
Miriam

Miriam

Lairian
Hello all,
I have tried this site before and hope to again.
I was a mom to 2 Cornish Rex's... close cousins to the Sphynx (in care and termperament). They have since passed of age related illnesses.
It's been almost 5 months and my home is desperate for another kitty to care for.
If you are in the NNJ, NYC, NY, PA, CT, MD.. (I will travel up to 300 miles) and have a nudie that needs a home, please consider me.
I do not have disposable income to purchase a kitten from a reputable breeder, but I have a welth of love and attention to give.
I own my own business, so I'm often home and have plenty of time and attention to give. I know their temperament, and their needs, and I have a huge support system of co-parents to help when I or my kitty needs... so please consider me should you need to rehome your sweet baby.
I can provide references, videos and pics of my sweet ones, Kali (pictured) and Kiva.
5 months is far too long to be without a kitty-baby... please help!!!
Miriam

I have excellent references and am willing to provide any proof or documentation.

Currently I'm without a kitty to give my love and attention to, and am willing to rehome a bonded pair. Please, I'm desperate and very anxious to make a home for another nudie very very soon.

Miriam

Lairian
Hi Miriam. I sent you a message about a Sphynx.
I received you email. Unfortunately, I'm unable to accommodate your request. I'm looking to rehome a kitten, or retired Queens because I cannot afford the $900. you're asking. I do hope you're nudie finds a good home.

In the meantime, I am still looking to adopt a kitten, or retired Queen and am willing to travel to meet with and pick up. Will cover any spay/neuter costs if needed. I've been in contact with a few breeders with excellent options, but they are mostly in the Midwest or South.

Anyone with a lead on a nudie in need of a home, please consider me. I have experience with the near-breed and excellent references.

Thank you... Miriam

Yoda mom

Staff member
Hi Miriam , ((hugs))

Just to share as an option I had a very purrfect adoption -
I called and interviewed reputable breeders.
I inquired to any upcoming retirees and their rehoming cost.
I got to select a kitty and await her gotcha day after her spay and hormone settling before I took her home.
She was a fraction of her original import fee amd came all HCM scanned , fully vetted etc
She was Retired after one litter , raised underfoot. She is the moooost cuddly -
So defintely an adoption route I wamted to share

All paws crossed the sphynx stars align soon

I know you have a big heart and lots of love to give

ChasetheSky

Lairian
Hi Miriam, I appreciate your efforts and will keep my eyes and ears open for anyone with a situation that meets your needs.....

Miriam

Lairian
Hi Miriam, I appreciate your efforts and will keep my eyes and ears open for anyone with a situation that meets your needs.....

I'm losing hope. Seems adopting a Nudie or even near Nudie (Cornish or Devin Rex) is impossible. I've been in contact with a rescue a few states away. I'm willing to personally pick up, and even travel from time to time for revisits... but being out of state and for consideration is working against me.
I know I'm a great home for this kitty, but I'm letting this empty nest feeling remind me of how lonely I am without my Kali. *sigh* I wasn't ready 5 months ago when Kali passed... Now that I am ready, it looks like it'll take another 5 plus months... if ever.
Okay.. sorry for the post. I'm just lamenting.

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Miriam , ((hugs))) and positve vibes the stars align
I have no doubt you will provide the purrfect home of love and care

Toa and Ross

Staff member
@Miriam a big hug for you! I know how empty life without a pet can feel. All fingers and paws crossed a sphynx will find your home soon.

Natasja

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back