Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

NYC Nurse looking for sweet Sphynx

SunflowerRN

Lairian
Hi!

I’m absolutely new to this thread, I think this forum is such a fantastic place to share and learn!

I’m a NYC based RN who has been desperately seeking a Sphynx to share my home and life with. I have always wanted a Sphynx cat and since working during this pandemic I realized that life is way too short and precious. I had a orange tabby named Jack growing up, and he bonded with my moms puppy so I didn’t have the heart to take him away from his “fur brother”.

My husband and I are willing to travel. We do not have any children and we have a big apartment with a fenced in garden. We can offer a great forever home to that special Sphynx.

Thank you for taking the time to read this!

Catzzzmeow

Staff member
Welcome. Visit this section regulatory and continue to jump in and learn about this amazing breed. When adoptions pop up in here, they often go fast. You might also consider contacting breeders and see if they have any retiring breeding cats they are looking to rehoming in the near future. @SunflowerRN

BTW...thank you for all that you have done for others during this pandemic

Sheldon13

Staff member
Hello fellow RN! Definitely also hound your local rescues because they pop up from time to time. I waited 2 years for mine but if was well worth the wait!

Love and Sphynx ~ It’s all you need

Yoda mom

Staff member
@SunflowerRN,
welcome to the lair family. all paws crossed the sphynx stars align,. stay active with us and jump in and enjoy posting with us. lots of great info in the sphynx info center on sphynx life. I have 4 adoptees, 2 from a member. be sure to read the reputable breeder thread in the info center. it was great to help me know what. to look for in a retiree adoptee. the fraud tip thread was one of the best tools for when I looed at ads outside the sphynx lair. unfortunately creative fraud is rampant with sphynx. western union, lots of sketchy ads. do not hesitate to PM me any ads you are looking at for an extra peek.

so glad you joined us! stay postive