Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Obi-Wan Skinobi

dwburgin

Lairian
Obi_11.jpg

ObiArt.jpg

Obi1.jpg

Obi is a funny guy and a sheer joy to our family! He is 5 months old and part cat, part monkey, part meerkat and very much THINKS he is HUMAN! I know all of you guys that are owned by a sphynx...know all of these things! So nothing I can say about Obi is new to you! He is velcro all the way...if you're on the computer... HE is on the computer...if you are sleeping...he is under the covers next to you (soaking up your warm)....if you are in the kitchen cooking...he is parked in front of the stove, sitting on the cup towel he just pulled off the handle because the tile is cold on his feet, soaking up the warm coming from the oven. Our lives have definitely changed since Obi chose us for his new family. His jester ways keep us laughing daily! I only hope through photos and forums, you can get to know him as well! I am happy to be here. - Dawne :BigSmile:

bellasmom

Banned
Welcome! Your little man is so cute! I also love the name!! :ThumbsUp: Sounds like you have come to the right place! We are all sphynx obsessed! Most nudies are velco kittys! I cant even go to the bathroom or take a shower without Bella crying to get into the bathroom with me.

dwburgin

Lairian
Thank you so much for the warm welcome everyone! I will get around to "snooping" this evening and visit some of you and see your beauties! Thank you again...:Adore:

"I have studied many philosophers and many cats. The wisdom of cats is infinitely superior." - Hippolyte Taine

Attachments

• Obi6.jpg
    Obi6.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 8

trevor26

Lairian
That name so made me smile love it and welcome there are so many nice people on here and your get so much help enjoy

Bella07

Banned
Welcome to Sphynx Lair! Obi is gorgeous, and he sounds like such a charmer. Enjoy the site and we look forward to getting to know the both of you more!

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
What a great name for a kitty! Obi has striking eyes, it's easy to see why you're in love with him. Welcome to the Lair!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello dwburgin and welocome Sphynxlair! Love the name! What a cutie! Please enjoy the site!:ThumbsUp:

Back