Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

OCD Kitty

AmazonGoddess

Lairian
Okay, do any of you have an OCD kitty? Teeka get "obsessed" with thing quite a bit. For example:

1) Toys. We have a toy mousie on a string that I've had to hide. If she see it she will meow and meow and meow until I start pulling it around for it. I've done this for an hour and she STILL cried when I put it away.

2) Licking. When Teeka is settling in for a cuddle, she licks obsessively ... not herself but me or the b/f. You can NOT get her to stop unless you put her down. She'll lick a raw spot onto your hand/arm/leg whatever she's near.

3) Sitting on you. This happens mainly to my b/f (who Teeka has claimed as HERS!). He can NOT sit in front of the computer without her on his lap. He'll cuddle her for a moment and them set her down so he can work and within 30 seconds she's back up again. (Mind you this amuses me to no end as I continually hear: "Teeka, sweetie pie, Daddy has to work now. There you go, go see mommy ... NO NO NO not my lap ... Teeka sweetie ... ")

I think my kitty needs a little kitty psychiatric help. ;)

nbolin

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
lol thats so funny. I think it's a Sphynx thing to want to be on top of people. Lot's of times they are so desperate that they are willing to lay in odd wierd twisted positions that defy gravity, just to be on you.

Kreachers OCD: The bathroom- every single time soemone is in the bathroom Kreacher HAS to be in there with them. If you close the door on him he will meow like crazy and trys to pretty much break the door down. Also when i'm in there he feel s the need to sit on the back of my neck while i'm trying to do my business, which is ok till i'm done and then he wont get off of me. ( My husband ususally is sitting there laughing at me and not helping)

Toilet paper-If I forget even once to close the bathroom door, he's not ever missed a chance to get into the toilet paper. He gets some extreme satisfaction when he shreds the toilet paper I guess.

Bouncy Balls- have ya'll ever seen Dr. Dolittle the first movie? the scene where all the animals show up in his apartment, and as he's helping animals theres this super hyper dog that goes bonkers wanting the doctor to throw the ball? They all end up yelling at him to throw it cause the dog is going so crazy? Well that how Kreacher gets when he sees I've pulled out the bouncy ball ;)

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
AmazonGoddess~ I can't read your posts through the tears from laughing so hard at your avatar pic! Something about the look on her face cracks me up, she's dead sexy! lol

AmazonGoddess

Lairian
AmazonGoddess~ I can't read your posts through the tears from laughing so hard at your avatar pic! Something about the look on her face cracks me up, she's dead sexy! lol
Gadzukz ... hehehehe ... my caption for that picture is: "I'm too sexy for my fur, too sexy for my fur, too sexy for FUR!" :Laugh: :LOL:

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
LOL Sounds like a typical sphynx to me!! I think sphynx in general have OCD! They definately are special, but we love them so!