Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Ochi is growing like a weed

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
Well our little chocolate guy is growing fast! He gained a pound in 3 weeks since his last vet visit. Tonight he got his last shot and we scheduled his “snip” for end of July. Our breeder suggests spay/neutering at 5 pounds or 6 months whichever comes first. He is a bit over 4 pounds. We decided since we have vacation end of August best to get it done a couple of weeks before we go just in case he develops a URI or UTI etc. We want to be home to keep an eye and we do not want to wait until we get back because he seems a bit mature and want to be sure no spraying etc and he will be exactly 6 moths of age when we get back from vacation. Primetime for changes and we want to be proactive.

e1c9890d22222f4e7288d3b2b17275b9.jpeg

b59a70d416ccee85f24e645a4dc4d170.jpeg

Cleopatra Beers

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Pretty boy! Good luck with his neuter. I’m sure he will come through with flying colors. And have a great vacation too! Where are you going for vacation? And does he get to go?

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Beautiful, stunning Ochi! Love those eyes. And his stubby little whiskers! I'm sure he'll do fine with his snippy snip. Maybe get a few... um... backend... pics for posterity ;-)

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
@Cleopatra Beers we are going to (Ochi) Ocho Rios, Jamaica...our happy place and what our kitten was named after lol. My sister her hubby, my nephew and his wife are joining us. Fun part is my sister is surprising her hubby he has no idea their son and daughter in law are coming. What a fun surprise it will be. Her husband’s Dad passed away last week and our family has had a year of sadness and loss...Ochi will be the perfect place to celebrate life!

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Ochi is becoming a really handsome gentleman. And growing big so fast. Do you think he'll outgrow Myshka?
For now at least he's more manly then Myshka;-). In about a few weeks that's done. Very wise decision to plan the neutering this month. He does seem very mature for his age!

And you deserve a relaxed holiday on Ochi:)

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
b2f31d909a73e3a4d5330dac8776d79f.jpg
Hubby sent me this pic today while I was at work...I can’t stand the cuteness. Ochi is healing well and hope to give him some relief of the cone this weekend.

Back