Welcome to the Sphynxlair community! A community dedicated to the Sphynx breed!

Ochi‘ s first week

Catzzzmeow

Staff member
I start vacation tomorrow. First staycation in years. I am looking forward to helping the crew adjust to Ochi in the house. No doubt lots of pics as you all know by know I take many lol. Starting a thread now that I can add pics to throughout the week of the little guy.

@Catzzzmeow

What a sweet face. Looks so much like Letty. Here is a pic of one i took couple hours ago. Hope it makes you smile. Niko is hanging out with face on the floor as big brother snuck in there lol.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

I loved being on staycation almost right after i brought the babies home. Great bonding time for sure and i was able to monitor every thing

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Catzzzmeow

Staff member
Look at that face!!! I want to give him kisses all over :D I also need to hire you to take pictures of Yoda, your photos are always breath taking! With such beautiful models :love:
Thank you it is a fun hubby

Catzzzmeow

Staff member

Gaining confidence. Let the crew smell him today and we let him in the kitchen to wander and hear loud new noises like cleaning out the dishwasher...then we let him practice the stairs with 2 of the crew watching. Poop sample results should come back tomorrow and with me starting vacation we can hopefully start to integrate. Not rushing things as you can tell.

Bailey21

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
OMG I love it. So happy the boys were so quick to become friends. Will be following along to see what the girls think of their new baby brother. I love Ochi's little launch out of the tunnel at the end :D

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
That is the most amazing video. I wish it were longer. Please take more. I am sooooo happy to see Ochi and Myshka at play!

kauna

Lairian
Yay! Looking forward to Ochi pics! Enjoy your staycation, I'm sure you will have a great time with introducing them. Glad to see that Myshka and little Ochi are becoming fast friends. Will be following to see how the girls react.

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I love Ochi's little hip and butt. Something about Sphynx rumps! ha ha. Ochi's colours are starting to blossom too!

Staceyxxx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Congratulations woopeee...! Ahh he is adorable has a wee twinkle in his eye..! Too sweet! Have a lovely time the best vacation is at home with ur babies! Oh yeah plenty pics please....! Xx

Toa and Ross

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Woohoo kitten spam!! So love the video of Ochi and Myshka chasing eachother like little maniacs. Being best buddies already, Azura will be thankful;-).
Ochi is such a handsome boy.

Enjoy your staycation! Keep those pics coming please