Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Odd Eye White

Status
Not open for further replies.

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I came across this on hoobly! I have replied saying I was very interested and wanted to see pics... Maybe someone on here would be interested in her! I will let you know when I get more info! Why the breeder wont take back I dont know yet.

Sphynx kitten in Abilene, Texas

havingalook

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
:LOL::LOL: I will! You know I will!:LOL::LOL:

See i'd posted a whole paragraph about the two possible breeders (not naming names but ranting a wee bit), both are :Angry: in my book (personal experience) and then I thought 'no Kerry, its too early in the morning"
:LOL::LOL::LOL:

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
See i'd posted a whole paragraph about the two possible breeders (not naming names but ranting a wee bit), both are :Angry: in my book (personal experience) and then I thought 'no Kerry, its too early in the morning"

:LOL: Good Morning Kerry! I am glad I got your morning going on the right foot!:LOL:

havingalook

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
It's breeders like this that break my heart. Poor babies deserve better. Thank goodness there are kind hearted Sphynx lovers who understand the breed and will take these unfortunate kitties in.

Can you please edit and unquote me please, I changed my mind about ranting. :LOL:

:LOL: Good Morning Kerry! I am glad I got your morning going on the right foot!:LOL:
Rarrrrrrrrrr!!!
:LOL::LOL:LOL:

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
CRIKEY! Abilene is a 2 hour ride from my house. Someone send me 300 bucks!

I would absolutely love to have this little girl. An odd eye for 300 bucks! That's highway robbery.

If someone here decides to get this little girl, I might be up for going for a visit to make sure everything's on the up and up. Not going to promise anything.

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian

Well maybe i can go for a visit and conceal my handy video camera and get some "behind the scenes" footage. hehe, I'm evil. Abilene is about 2 hours from here.

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I know a few breeders that have odd eyed kittens sometimes.
They charge the same for them as the normal eye sphynx.

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I will drive to get her if she isnt gone yet. I just emailed her for information. I have cash.

I thought you might go for her firehillqueen. Abilene isn't too far from Fort Worth. That's too bad for me. If my situation were different right now, I'd be in the car with cash in hand.

Good luck firehillqueen. Hope everything checks out. And don't forget, we want pictures ASAP:BigSmile::LOL::ThumbsUp::Dizzy:

firehillqueen

Banned
Crossing my fingers to hear back, but as ElGatoLoco knows nothing is close in this big state, but most of us Texans have no problem jumping in the car and driving half way across the state for lunch. LOL:LOL:

dragynflye

Lairian
gah! if i hadn't just spent $200(!!!!) at the vet for a litter of kittens that aren't even MINE, i would totally be on my way to abilene! it's only 5 hours.... hell, we've driven farther on a whim!

havingalook

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
CRIKEY! Abilene is a 2 hour ride from my house. Someone send me 300 bucks!

I would absolutely love to have this little girl. An odd eye for 300 bucks! That's highway robbery.

If someone here decides to get this little girl, I might be up for going for a visit to make sure everything's on the up and up. Not going to promise anything.

Be careful though. The owner rehoming it already makes me wonder if its sick, which would tie into the one potential breeder.

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I agree with Kerry.
I also could have had Wrinkles odd eyed brother but turned him down.
The judges do not prefer odd eyed cats when you show.

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Good luck if this is real but the fact that the person states pay pal in the add it makes me wonder if this is just a scam for someone to send cash for a great looking kitten for super cheap that the person does not really have? Just my 2 cents I could be wrong.:Wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back