Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Odd question

Inferno12

Banned
So i bought my first house by myself in December and shortly after that I had a friend who needed a place to stay. I let her come and stay in one of my extra rooms (with her crazy dog) for free. Well long story short, they overstayed their welcome! They just moved out and I was thinking tonight that I wanted to sleep in the spare room......just because its mine and I can :LOL::LOL::LOL:.

Is that weird? I have a friend that told me it is so now I have a complex.:Surprise::Surprise: I know I can get a straight answer out of all of you!

Let me have it!!!!!

kiennasmom

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Wow, you must be a great friend to put up with that long of a visit! When my company leaves after 3 nights, I'm a little excited to get my house back...I can't imagine what it'd be like after months. After that long of a visit, I think I'd feel the very same way you do! :ThumbsUp:

susi794

Staff member
I don't think it's weird...but who cares if it were? It's your house! Thank goodness we can still be weird in our own houses....the powers that be tell us all the time what we can and can't do everywhere else.

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Think of it as being your new isolation room when you get another kitty!

Nope you aren't weird at all. Humans have territorial instincts and possession/protection of the home is still very strong in us.

tessblack

Banned
Not weird. Your house is your sanctuary and when someone is in it for too long you lose privacy. I love having friends stay but I love when they leave so I can sit around naked or do what ever I want.

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
So i bought my first house by myself in December and shortly after that I had a friend who needed a place to stay. I let her come and stay in one of my extra rooms (with her crazy dog) for free. Well long story short, they overstayed their welcome! They just moved out and I was thinking tonight that I wanted to sleep in the spare room......just because its mine and I can :LOL::LOL::LOL:.

Is that weird? I have a friend that told me it is so now I have a complex.:Surprise::Surprise: I know I can get a straight answer out of all of you!

Let me have it!!!!!

It's yor house and you can do as you please.

Hope you enjoyed a good night's sleep all to yourself.

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
No, not weird! When I bought my first house, I slept in every room, I rotated nights, because it was mine, and I could, lol.......... I also walked around naked, and ate cake for breakfast! Ah the good old days before kids!

Mug-ys mumma

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Not weird at all!

The XBox is set up in our spare room with a big 'ol tv and surround sound...so I just lay in the spare bad and play on it!! Sometimes I wake up in the morning their with controller still in my hand and love it because it's my home and i can!!

Go wild! Party, dance, sleep, fart if you want too, it's yours so you should be able to do whatever you want!!:BigSmile:

X

Inferno12

Banned
Thanks guys! I dont feel so weird now :LOL::LOL:!

I love the fact that i can walk around naked and do what I want. I think once I get the sheets washed, Im going to sleep in there!!! I never really had the chance to do these kinds of things so now its my turn. :Surprise::Surprise:

btw, it was a lovely thing of you to do./QUOTE]
Thanks. I would do anything for a friend but now I will think twice about it! :Surprise:
I just hope Karma will pay me back one day :ThumbsUp::ThumbsUp:

Think of it as being your new isolation room when you get another kitty!/QUOTE]
I like this idea a lot! :Laugh::Laugh::Laugh:

apcolleen

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
congrats on owning your own place ! GO FOR IT! roll around on the carpet and bed if ya want! GO PRIMAL!

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
LOL No it's not strange! I'm living on my own at the moment and I quite often sleep in my spare room just because I can! It's nice having 2 rooms to spread out into and why not make the most of it!

EmbraceMonChat

Lairian
You need to rent that 80's hit "St Elmo's Fire". The one character gets her own place and talks about how she gets up in the middle of the night just to make a PB sandwhich...because she CAN.

If Mare Winingham can eat PB sammies in her movie apartment you can certainly sleep in the spare bedroom of your real one! LOL

Back