Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Oden. Finally has the lap to himself.

Mackenzie l

Lairian
Oden is always trying to compete with the baby for my lap. Madelines sleeping in this morning and I have no guests at the Bed and Breakfast today so I can sit, so he gets a lap :)

Attachments

• 15933489657735939704135611259124.jpg
    15933489657735939704135611259124.jpg
    163.9 KB · Views: 42

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Mackenzie l , highly recommend a post asking for kitty training tips with new human baby . it's a big new world for all .
with my Toby when he is nervous or unsure he was a brat. I got a kicker toy to redirect. surely mums n dads can chime in with their experiences to help

Sheldon13

Staff member
Thank you I will look. Have you ever found a litter that clumps that dosent track all around the house by chance ?

Man if you find that let me know! Lol. I loved grass litter that was the best clumping stuff on the market. But the tracking drive me nuts! Recently we switched to aspen pellets and I just sift out all the spent pellets every night. It has been working great and ZERO odor.

Love and Sphynx ~ It’s all you need

Condo commando

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Man if you find that let me know! Lol. I loved grass litter that was the best clumping stuff on the market. But the tracking drive me nuts! Recently we switched to aspen pellets and I just sift out all the spent pellets every night. It has been working great and ZERO odor.
Hey let me in on that Magic Litter that doesn't track! LOL!

@Sheldon13 What are Aspen pellets anyway? Are they better than Feline Pine?

@Mackenzie l Oden thinks he's your baby. Someone must have gone through the baby/cat intro before that can chime in.....

Sheldon13

Staff member
Hey let me in on that Magic Litter that doesn't track! LOL!

@Sheldon13 What are Aspen pellets anyway? Are they better than Feline Pine?

@Mackenzie l Oden thinks he's your baby. Someone must have gone through the baby/cat intro before that can chime in.....

I don’t know if they are better but they are cheaper. It’s like $6 for a 40 pound bag at TSC. I’m sure other feed stores carry it as well. Cleanest litter and smells great. I just take the spent litter out and put it in a poop bag every night. No smell.

Oh and minimal tracking (but not absent a little tracking). All I know is I don’t find litter in my bed any more and that won me over wholesale.

Condo commando

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Gotcha. I heard of TSC but I didn't know it was called Aspen. I had to pass on it being 40 lbs. Too dang heavy for me.

It's still a nice saving with the Feline Pine.

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Sheldon13 , thanks . just an fyi for dr elsey users: Petco. 35 % off first autship ( you can change or cancel with just a click of a button after you get it). lol I ordered 6 bags, used my pals rewards too. 6 bags was :$79. I get extras to keep on hand during our hurricane season

nakeyblue

Lairian
Thank you I will look. Have you ever found a litter that clumps that dosent track all around the house by chance ?

I found this litter and the way it covers the smell is AMAZING. I live in a small apt and I legit never smell his stinky poop. As far as the tracking, this one is so much better than the litter we had before. Its not very dusty at all and clumps well. Pretty sure I will stick with this litter forever. I get it from Chewy! I also have a mat from amazon thats supposed to catch the litter when he steps off his box that seems to work pretty well

Attachments

• D824BD88-40B7-4B82-9191-29BFF3CA16BA.jpeg
    D824BD88-40B7-4B82-9191-29BFF3CA16BA.jpeg
    145.4 KB · Views: 15
  • F5579ACD-C39D-4091-BE7B-E42BBB3353F5.jpeg
    F5579ACD-C39D-4091-BE7B-E42BBB3353F5.jpeg
    230.5 KB · Views: 17

Sheldon13

Staff member
I found this litter and the way it covers the smell is AMAZING. I live in a small apt and I legit never smell his stinky poop. As far as the tracking, this one is so much better than the litter we had before. Its not very dusty at all and clumps well. Pretty sure I will stick with this litter forever. I get it from Chewy! I also have a mat from amazon thats supposed to catch the litter when he steps off his box that seems to work pretty well

What is this litter made of?

Back