Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Of Cats and Dogs

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I know I have been absent a lot, but I have some new pics for you guys!

First, the borzoi pups are all gone to their new homes. There were ten in all, and let me tell ya, it was crazy around here! Here are a few pics of them

Niles, Gone to live in Charleston SC

Moose, gone to live in Kansas!

Brothers, Niles and Alek, Niles was adopted by a lady in Charleston, and Alek was adopted by her mother! This is me saying goodbye to them

Little Ollie! Alek's new mom came back days later and adopted Ollie as well, they now live about 30 mins from me!

Emma, she is staying with us!

Dear, Sweet, Little Foolish. He is half the size of his siblings and nobody ever looked twice at him. He is as sweet as a bag of sugar, but when the other pups scramble over each other for attention, Foolish sits back and waits patiently. He just wants to be held quietly and soaks up any love given him. Sweet tiny Foolish may very well stay with us also. It wasn't the plan to keep two, but he's the puppy that no one wanted and he deserves to be wanted!

And now for the cats!

Gummi's favorite cuddle buddy! For those who know Gummi, she is doing very well on prednisone and you would never know anything is wrong with her. Thank you for all your prayers! For those who do not know Gummers, she has a tumor between her lungs, surrounding her heart. It is inoperable, but being managed for now with meds.

Gummi hogging the electric blanket!

Gummi and her bodyguard, lol

Ollie the Borzoi and Truth, the half peterbald

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Thanks so much fo the pictures. I especially loved the one of your son sleeping with Gummi. I have lots of fond memories of my kids sleeping with our Sphynx when they where little. It's so good to know all is going well on your end.

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Thanks MMSB, and how is our Joyful Gleek? Has he begun his therapy career yet?
Gleek has been an absoute joy and has gotten me through a recent ovarian cancer scare and some difficult deaths. I can't officially pursue certification until April when he turns a year, but I did take him to visit my hospice patient back at the end of November. My profile picture is a wonderful reminder about how much love these little guys can generate. Sadly my friend Jack passed away last Sunday, but not before leaving me with some "life is too short" wisdom. On that note I will be flying by myself for the first time in my middle aged life on Sunday to pick up another Sphynx kitten. This time a girl, still unnamed. She is Gleek's niece as her mother is Gleek's sister from a previous litter.

Gizzymom

Banned
Thanks for the pics!! They are all great!

But I love to see how little Truth has matured... No pics of Dare??:Laugh:

And also glad to see Gummi is doing so well!!!:ThumbsUp:

bellasmom

Banned
Oh! I love Borzoi!! I have never owned one myself but I have seen them and a good friend of mine has one. What a great breed! The puppies were so cute! :Adore: If you ever have another litter let me know!

Awww glad gummi is doing better. What a sweet face... looks almost like my Bella.

I LOVE your mastiff too! My parents have one and he is sweetest thing ever. Thanks for all the photos!!!

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
MMSB~ I am so happy to hear of your upcoming kitten!

Gizzymom~ It is so hard to get a good pic of Dare, lol, she is ALWAYS on me, right now she is on my chest, making it very hard to type! Here are some I took yesterday, of her lying across my legs.

She is Truth's sister

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
OH! Here are some pics from Christmas of Dare and Gummi! Forgot I had these! lol

maxtmill

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Great pictures! I love your 'bodyguard'! :ThumbsUp:Can you tell me something about owning a mastiff? You can PM me if it is too off-topic for the sphynxlair! We have a Great Dane now, & someday we will be getting either a BullMastiff, English Mastiff, or German Shepherd Dog (We had a GSD years ago that I used in Search & Rescue- fantastic dog!:Smile:). Your household looks alot like mine - full of critters!!:BigSmile:

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
It was so good to hear from you again. And I'm happy that your family had a good holiday. Loved the picture of Gummi maintaining superiority on the top perch. And Foolish will turn out to be the most loving dog ever, watch and see. The "rejects" are always so grateful and the bond with one can be incredible.

Bella07

Banned
Aaaawww! I love each and every photo. I can't believe how bald Truth looks, Dare's whiskers are adorable, and Gummi is just precious as always. Little Foolish would have been my 1st choice too! In my experience, the runts always have the most love to give.