Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

ok Leo is nuts!

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
So last night I am laying on the couch kitten on my shouler Leo on my belly, Athena on my leg and other kitten on my foot, and all of the sudden I feel A warm spot? I try to feel under Leo but he would not move and was making those funny sounds, so I just figured he was warm from laying there and let him be, but I felt funny so I got up, and I was covered in pee?:Angry: What the hell first he humps me now this! I think he lost his mind, all I can say is that this better not happen again!

kalliee129

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
:LOL: you've been marked as his :Laugh: Guess humping you wasn't enough, he needed something more permanent. I hope for his sake he doesn't try that again :Wink:

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks guys I am glad you all have had A laugh:Smile:! But this is nasty I think it was worse than stepping in dog poop in bare feet?:Angry:

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Those are the times you ask yourself why you have pets! LOL! Been there many of times.

lovinsphynx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I can't believe he peed on you! usually when they mark their territory they do it standing up, keep an eye on him, if it continues i would call the vet it could be a sign of a bladder issue but lets just hope he didn't feel like moving when he had to pee :Dizzy:

nbolin

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Just a random thought to have in the back of your head....the last time my cat did that...he had a UTI

Brooke

Banned
ilovemysphynx,
I'm still keeping Nelson and Mandy separated from Walter and Helen when I'm not home and at night (they still aren't totally friendly yet) So, over the weekend, I slept in the guest room with Nelson and he got on top of me, bit down really hard on my chin and just sat there and had this really weird look on his face. I was afraid he was going to start humping me!! I had to pry him off of my chin... He never did start humping, but it was really weird! :LOL: I immediately thought of you and Leo when it happened. Nelson just got fixed a couple weeks ago, but he's still got raging hormones.

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
ilovemysphynx,
I'm still keeping Nelson and Mandy separated from Walter and Helen when I'm not home and at night (they still aren't totally friendly yet) So, over the weekend, I slept in the guest room with Nelson and he got on top of me, bit down really hard on my chin and just sat there and had this really weird look on his face. I was afraid he was going to start humping me!! I had to pry him off of my chin... He never did start humping, but it was really weird! :LOL: I immediately thought of you and Leo when it happened. Nelson just got fixed a couple weeks ago, but he's still got raging hormones.

Welcome to the my cat loves me A little too much group:Frown: What the heck! Whenever I sit down he cudles up to me the comes the bite?? I am getting close to locking him out of our room at night, he used to always just go under the covers and go to bed now he sits on my neck stares at me and licks my face.

kalliee129

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Welcome to the my cat loves me A little too much group:Frown: What the heck! Whenever I sit down he cudles up to me the comes the bite?? I am getting close to locking him out of our room at night, he used to always just go under the covers and go to bed now he sits on my neck stares at me and licks my face.

You know I've often wondered if our Sphynx's look at us and think that we are just really mutated cats. I wonder if Leo isn't seeing that mutation anymore and is thinking your looking real good right about now :LOL:

My first dog was a toy dachshund and he never peed on me, but he would on EVERYONE else. That is why everyone except me hated him...well that and he would bite them too :Laugh: To me he was a perfect angel.

Back