Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

oliver 8 months.

DonSphynxMom

Lairian

his old man leg hairs make me laugh, but since he was neutered last month he much has fallen out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Marnasobsession

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
LOL...so cute. Jack sits like that too..it just cracks me up!

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Oh he is such a funny little thing, so cute! Also love the leg hairs. Did you have running water during that vid? It sounded like a water fountain or fish tank or something in the back ground??!

kiennasmom

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
LOL Old man leg hair....that's the perfect description! :LOL: :LOL: Very cute! And I love the purring!

DonSphynxMom

Lairian
Oh he is such a funny little thing, so cute! Also love the leg hairs. Did you have running water during that vid? It sounded like a water fountain or fish tank or something in the back ground??!
thanks! we have a 55 gal tank with lots of big fishies for oliver and morris to watch all day... we always have to be careful not to keep anything near the tank that they could use to jump up. i know when im sleeping they sneak to the top and love to bat at the fish. lol his leg hairs stick out like white old man hairs its too much loool

DonSphynxMom

Lairian
LOL Old man leg hair....that's the perfect description! :LOL: :LOL: Very cute! And I love the purring!
he loves licking himself and i guess he feels so good and happy to lick himself hehehe but lately since i've been moisturizing his skin & coat with a small amount of 100% organic shea butter he doesn't seem to want to as much.

zoes mom

Lairian
gorgeous cat:ThumbsUp: Im surprised he has any hair at all with all his licking:LOL: