Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Ollie's Tough Scary Summer

My boy Ollie has had a very scary and tough summer. :(

In June he had to be taken to the vet because he had eaten something (or so we think) dangerous.
He had to get a lot of fluids and shots and had to eat special food.
He got better (yay! :)) and stayed that way for a couple weeks.

Then we got a new cat that had some kind of "kitty cold" and Ollie got it worse.

And now it comes to today. He is vomiting every day for the past three days (including today), we think he
is getting into the dog's food.

I hope he gets better soon (it's very sad seeing him in discomfort :() .

For anyone who wants to wish him a "get better soon" please do!
I think he'd really appreciate that :).

BTW, I am new here and have one sphynx cat, Ollie, and one short haired white cat with bi-colored eyes named Snowy. I am so happy to be a part of SphynxLair!!! :)

Bailey21

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Sorry to hear that Ollie hasn't been feeling the best :( Sending healing vibes and head smooches to mister Ollie, get better soon!

Also, welcome to the sphynxlair :) Is Ollie your avatar picture? How old is your Ollie? Looking forward to pics and tales, and hopefully some positive updates about Ollie! :happy:

Toa and Ross

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
@SuperSphynxMom welcome to sphynxlair for you and Ollie. Ollie is a very handsome cutie.

Sorry to hear he has such a scary summer. Sending him lots of healing vibes. Hope he feels better soon. And 3 times is more then enough so we keep all fingers and paws crossed he won't get sick anymore now!

Lynn W

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I hope your little darling Ollie will get to feeling better very soon.. He sure is a cutie!

Thanks! Actually he has been feeling a lot better lately :cat:!
Because of this I have come to a conclusion that he was getting into the dog's food.
We put away the dog food and now, no more vomiting! :)

I'll keep you guys updated on how he is feeling (hopefully better) and post more (hopefully positive) tales about him!
Thanks guys for all of your support!!! :D

My boy Ollie has had a very scary and tough summer. :(

In June he had to be taken to the vet because he had eaten something (or so we think) dangerous.
He had to get a lot of fluids and shots and had to eat special food.
He got better (yay! :)) and stayed that way for a couple weeks.

Then we got a new cat that had some kind of "kitty cold" and Ollie got it worse.

And now it comes to today. He is vomiting every day for the past three days (including today), we think he
is getting into the dog's food.

I hope he gets better soon (it's very sad seeing him in discomfort :() .

For anyone who wants to wish him a "get better soon" please do!
I think he'd really appreciate that :).

BTW, I am new here and have one sphynx cat, Ollie, and one short haired white cat with bi-colored eyes named Snowy. I am so happy to be a part of SphynxLair!!! :)
Thanks! Actually he has been feeling a lot better lately :cat:!
Because of this I have come to a conclusion that he was getting into the dog's food.
We put away the dog food and now, no more vomiting! :)

I'll keep you guys updated on how he is feeling (hopefully better) and post more (hopefully positive) tales about him!
Thanks guys for all of your support!!! :D
Please make your super cat mom happy and get well soon