Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

OMG I think her tail is broken!

Tiffany_Kay

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Pigging out on Wasabi's leftover dinner after she finished her own. She's getting back to her old self :)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390196546.770169.jpg
her tail looks a lot better today I slight little bump/kink in it.

curlysue

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Really? He still has his lil ping pongs,I've yet to get him neutered..... but the vet never said anything about it, the vet also never has treated a Sphynx which really sucks ! I've been to 2 and neither has cared for a Sphynx ,the search continues...

I agree with @GoldHazel educate the vet as much as you can and don't be afraid to put your two cents in when you feel it's needed. I had to do this with our vet when Hairry had his toe smashed. They will create a buzz in the office while he is there and it will feel like your 5 minutes of fame. I did send the vet a thank you card from Hairry when it was all over because he learned so much from seeing Hairry I was only charges 25% of the bill. I am sure this isn't something that happens very often but you know your baby best.

SphynxKid

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
We will have to start a kinky tail cclub.
Ki came with one. View attachment 20087
It gives her personality too.
Fluffy and Ki's tail look so similar that when I was reading thru this post with the updates, and skipped the first page or so with my picture and post and saw yours instead I thought to myself"Huh" I was pretty sure I held Fluffy's tail up for that picture". Cracked me up lol.

Jen

Tiffany_Kay

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Izzy is getting back to herself. She hasn't been as active, or sleeping in the bed with us except for one night. Her tail still has a small kink in it not really noticeable unless you really look and feel it. I'm keeping an eye on it.

Back