Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

OMG!!!

lovinsphynx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I had just taken fish stix and french fries out of my oven and i left the oven door open just a little so it could cool down while i got the kids their plates and Sanura jumped up on the stove and fell down into the oven!!!!! i got her out real quick but it looks as though she did something to her paw, it was bleeding on the end, i looked her over real well and didn't see any burns except for the bleeding...looks like i'll be heading to the vet after i'm done taking 2 of my 3 girls to the emergency room, the one has an ear infection so bad she is laying on the floor crying and the baby has pink eye :Cry: why me?

lovinsphynx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Thanks so much guys i often wonder how i manage....but i do it somehow lol i think i will write a book someday :Wink:

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Poor you! But why the er that will take forever why not just call you doctor?
How does the cats paw look?
Hope all is well keep us posted!

lovinsphynx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
their doctor is on vacation for two weeks! thats why we couldn't go there i called and they told me to take her to the er and i use to work there and hate going to the er lol oh and her paw...your going to laugh but it was red fuzz stuck on her nail lol it is amazing that she didn't even get a burn at all i guess i was really quick lol all i remember is dropping the plates and sprinting to the stove and ripping the door open to grab her.

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Thank goodness, at least that is only less thing to worry about. Good luck with the rest :Surprise:

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
That is great it was only fuzz but really funny:LOL: sorry.
That stinks there is not even A covering doctor the er is the worst, to bad you didn't live close to me I work for my kids doctor and have a ton of samples at home for ear infections, and pink eye!

lovinsphynx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
yes that would be wonderful lol my kids always get ear infections and pink eye, its a common occurence at our house lol

PitRottMommy

Banned
You're very fortunate. Some pets with 4-paw burns suffer very poor outcomes, healing them all at the same time is VERY difficult.

She's a lucky girl....might've just used one of her 9 lives today! :LOL:

kalliee129

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Oh my gosh my heart stopped when I first read your post:Sweat: I'm so glad she's ok. I"m sorry to hear about your other babies though. I hope they get better soon.

susi794

Staff member
Am glad there were no burns for kitty and will send healing thoughts and {{{{{hugs}}}}} to you and your kids.

nbolin

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I seem to say this a lot lately but man when it rains it pours! I hope things go better!

Back