Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

OMGosh my poor kitten!!!

J

Jinxlover

I just cant win..I think my 6m0 kitten might be pregnant:ThumbsDown:.. She's just getting fatter and fatter I mean round like a basketball and I think here little boobies have milk.. I just dont know how to tell. I called the breeder and had a fit all over her and she said "OH I'm sorry. I dont remember her coming in heat. Look on the bright side you will get a free littler of kittens"...OMG....I dont know what I'm doing!!! She is my first cat and she is a baby. I called the vet and he said if she was showing it was to late to spay her tell after the kittens. I'm so afraid she is to young to have and take care of these kittens. I'm so mad I could kill that dumb breeder:Angry:. I dont even know WHEN she will have the baby's. I'm just hoping she is FAT <<please,please,please just be fat>>. Is there some way I can tell if she is pregnant???

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
:Surprise::Surprise: Oh my goodness!! When did you get her? How long have you had her? I hope she is just fat!! I cant believe the breeder!:Angry: Keep us posted!!!

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Omg that is terrible.
Can you posts pics of her.
I am pretty good at telling if a cat is preg.

J

Jinxlover

WHAT?!? Are you saying the breeder sent you a pregnant KITTEN?! :Surprise::Angry:

YEP!! That's what I'm saying...Can you believe that!!!!! What makes me the most mad is she did not seen to care. She acted like it was GREAT my 6mo old kitten was prego..I got her the 3dr week of Jan.

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Breeders like that make me:Angry::Angry::Angry:
That means she is at least a month preg or more if she is preg.
What kind of breeder sluffs it off like that?
Do you have a fab or photobucket?
You can use the codes to post the pics here or you can upload the pics from computer to this site.

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Wow So you if she is prego then sounds like she could be getting pretty close to having them if she is prego anyway:Surprise: Wow I am in shock!! I hope if she is she will be ok! I also hope she is just getting big and not prego!!

2sphynxgirl

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I am disgusted by your breeder's nonchalance!! Poor Blueberry & Poor you...so much stress. Please keep us updated!

lemmysmommy

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I am appalled by your breeders nonchalantness of this situation. Poor Blueberry, she is not old enough to have to deal with this!! I hope that everything turns out ok and she is not pregnant. The stress you must be under right now has got to be unimaginable. I wish you and Blueberry the best. Let us know what happens.

J

Jinxlover

O.K. here are some pics (I hope)

See how thin she is in my avatar, look at her now. That was 2 weeks. She is my sweet heart.

I was told all Sphynx have pot tummies MAYBE It's a normal sphynx fat tummy??????
She was 6mo old on the 8th of Feb.

Attachments

• GEDC0001.JPG
    GEDC0001.JPG
    17.3 KB · Views: 168
  • GEDC0004.JPG
    GEDC0004.JPG
    16.6 KB · Views: 164
  • GEDC0005 (2).JPG
    GEDC0005 (2).JPG
    19.7 KB · Views: 163

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Your poor baby! I can't believe the callous attitude from the breeder! She needs to be slapped. :Angry: You paid for ONE healthy kitten, not a pregnant one!

Jinx, I am no cat expert by a long stretch, but your Blueberry does look pregnant in the photos. :Sad: Any chance you could bring her to see your vet ASAP?

The more I hear about some of these so-called sphynx breeders, the more I'm glad I haven't had to deal with any of them when I got my sphynx. My sphynx may a rescue that's older and not perfect, but she's at least healthy and has the best disposition (please understand that I mean no offense to any of the legitimate sphynx breeders here like susi, ilovemysphynx, gizmo, havingalook, and the few others who truly care about their cats).

gizmo6370

Banned
YEP!! That's what I'm saying...Can you believe that!!!!! What makes me the most mad is she did not seen to care. She acted like it was GREAT my 6mo old kitten was prego..I got her the 3dr week of Jan.

What an idiot! :Angry:
You should go see a vet...they can feel if she's pregnant....or they can do an ultrasound.....i hope she's not pregnant....such a little one still :ThumbsDown:

J

Jinxlover

She had them all running around the house. I have no clue even who the father of the kittens would be. I know it would be a sphynx b/c thats all she had.

gizmo6370

Banned
If i see the belly....i think she's pregnant....but the milkbar seems still empty.....my cats will get those rings around the nipples if there going into heat....

You just need to see a vet.....to make sure.....

Back