Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Once Apon A Roo!

ja&roo

Lairian
Hello Everybody, My name is Ja and my sphynxy luv's name is Roo. He is almost 1 yr. and absolutely amazing!! I love him sooooooo much! The sphynx truly steal the hearts of everyone they meet (as u all know.) My parents were the biggest skeptics, but when they met Roo it was all over, and now have a 5mo. little boy of their own, his name is Doolie. (Roo's half brother actually.) It's really great hearing them now convincing all the other skeptics out there who have yet to be "sphynxed."

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome! Roo is so cute!

Sphynx are for sure the best. I can never get enough of my Sophie.

ja&roo

Lairian
U guys are all so sweet thank u! Heather~ Sophie is adorable in her sweater! She looks like a little baby kangaroo! That's how Roo got his name by the way:) I'll get some of his kitten pics up eventually. He has the biggest sphynxy feet ever!!

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
U guys are all so sweet thank u! Heather~ Sophie is adorable in her sweater! She looks like a little baby kangaroo! That's how Roo got his name by the way:) I'll get some of his kitten pics up eventually. He has the biggest sphynxy feet ever!!

:LOL: Thanks! Is it as in Winnie-the-Pooh's Kanga and Roo? I love anything Pooh bear! Well and plus looking like a little kangaroo :BigSmile:.

Can't wait to see more pics. :ThumbsUp:

harley

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Welcome. So glad to have yall. I love his color. So elegant.Hope yall enjoy it here as much as we have...:BigSmile:

Back