Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

One Biopsy down one to go.

tessblack

Banned
Well my first biopsy came back clear. What a relief. had the second one yesterday so I will know something in two weeks when I go back for the follow up. The hubby has went with me to all the appointments and he is getting to know where all the girl stuff is. Poor guy, I am sure he knows more than he ever wanted to but it is great having him there for support.
So a bit more waiting and we will get it all resolved.

Thanks for every ones concern. It is the waiting that sucks, your mind always goes to worse case and you can't think of much else. Tux and Twitch help so much though, always there with love for me.

Thanks again guys.

Gullivers Keeper

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
The waiting is the worst! I'm glad the first one was negative. Fingers and paws crossed here for the same for the second!

sphynxie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Yeah one down- good luck with the next one Tess! Our fingers and paws are crossed that all will be well.

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Great news! If one is negative then the percentage of the second being negative is in your favor! A big pat on the back for your hubby tell him we said good job!

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Great news! I've got a feeling the second will be negative too. I'm proud of you for bringing your husband along. He gets extra brownie points for being so supportive.

susi794

Staff member
Saying prayers of thankfulness for your negative biopsy, and praying the next will be the same.
You're such a sweetheart and I hate that you've had to wait and worry. Good for your husband for being a good one.
Blessings to you both,
Susi and the gang
P.S. I got the hats today! But I need your email address so I can send you the money!!!! Will try to get pics of the kids to share with everyone, but they have been unhappy about posing for me lately and my flash seems to be so slow, that I either get totally closed eyes, or just their tails as they are running away from the evil light monster that comes from my camera.....LOL

klreese

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
glad to hear #1 went good. and will keep you in my thoughts on #2. it's nice to hear your husband is being so supportive. :)

Back